Glitter Gulch $5 Chip Question (1 Viewer)

Greens

Reaction score
Greetings! I have a question I’m hoping the experts can answer. Saw this on eBay and I have never seen this color for the $5 Glitter Gulch chip. I’ve only found pics of red with blue/pink. This appears orange with yellow/peach?! Seller didn’t have any info when asked. Any thoughts?!

eBay link

Have the seller take a pic of the chip outside. You'll likely see an entirely different chip.

I just asked the seller to send a new pic, possibly outdoors. They seem to know what they are doing based on other sales so I'll be interested in seeing what comes back.

I find it hard to believe it will go from the current look (left) to what all other documented versions look like (right). Looking at the two side by side the hot stamps look different too. I'll let everyone know.

1710875557187.png
1710875617162.png

I just asked the seller to send a new pic, possibly outdoors. They seem to know what they are doing based on other sales so I'll be interested in seeing what comes back.

I find it hard to believe it will go from the current look (left) to what all other documented versions look like (right). Looking at the two side by side the hot stamps look different too. I'll let everyone know.

View attachment 1295534View attachment 1295535
If anything washed out from too much cleaning

Dont think its a bad pic (looks like the edgespots are different) but if it's Blaze you'll likely be bidding vs someone else in this thread!

Interestingly, same seller just sold this for a lot of money. Color looks right haha

1710903307767.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom