Giveaway Giveaway...title inside (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geremie putting his legs up on the railing of the table with this turn card. Not worried about anything that peels off on the river at this point.

C287E945-6456-4B44-AA22-F9096F1C30DD.jpeg

River card sealing the deal. @Geremie holding four to a straight in hand pulls it off on the turn. No club for @chutracheese on the river to flip things around.

C890E616-71C6-4604-896F-B403765B3C69.jpeg
Congrats @Geremie, shoot over your address and I’ll get this sent out. I’ll run another one and make sure I don’t post updates while half asleep on the next one!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My first time playing scrotum! This game really is the nuts :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Rumor has it that it is called "Scrotum" because the nuts are always hidden (i.e., when players keep 3 cards). More trivia: the game was also named by a woman. Here is a Scrotum test for you, just turn your head and cough. Who wins?

quad.jpeg

Edit: Bonus points if you can ID the drink spiller, or if you know how many possible hands beat the best hand on the table....

Last edited:
Rumor has it that it is called "Scrotum" because the nuts are always hidden (i.e., when players keep 3 cards). More trivia: the game was also named by a woman. Here is a Scrotum test for you, just turn your head and cough. Who wins?

View attachment 509994

Edit: Bonus points if you can ID the drink spiller....
CraigT78?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom