Giveaway Giveaway - Dunes CC Full Sample Set (Round 2) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flop

20200512_204709.jpg

The river...Congratulations @arch3r ! PM me and I will get the chips out to you. Thanks to everyone who participated in my first giveaway. Hopefully the next one will go a little smoother.

Wow, thanks @judgeanjury. I was not even trying to enter, let alone win. I just wanted to give you props for doing a giveaway. Then next thing I know I'm 1 of 5, dealt 5-2 ( I won't win ) and flop trips. Pffft. Why can't I run like that in my cash games? Anyway, I appreciate the gesture but I would rather see it go to another.

So since you want your next giveaway to go smoother, let's do it now. May I suggest that you take the next 5-6 on your list and run another hand and the winner of that hand get this nice sample set. :tup:

Thanks again for giving back to the community.

Wow, thanks @judgeanjury. I was not even trying to enter, let alone win. I just wanted to give you props for doing a giveaway. Then next thing I know I'm 1 of 5, dealt 5-2 ( I won't win ) and flop trips. Pffft. Why can't I run like that in my cash games? Anyway, I appreciate the gesture but I would rather see it go to another.

So since you want your next giveaway to go smoother, let's do it now. May I suggest that you take the next 5-6 on your list and run another hand and the winner of that hand get this nice sample set. :tup:

Thanks again for giving back to the community.
If I might make another suggestion, I'm currently evaluating as many China clay sets as I can trying to decide what I want to buy. If you'd like to donate these to the cause, once I've made my buy, I am planning to put together a big set of samples to make available to anyone in the forum who would like to see them all. Similar to some of the other rotating sets going around. I wasn't planning to buy this particular sample set, but would welcome the opportunity to include it in my future rotating set.

If I might make another suggestion, I'm currently evaluating as many China clay sets as I can trying to decide what I want to buy. If you'd like to donate these to the cause, once I've made my buy, I am planning to put together a big set of samples to make available to anyone in the forum who would like to see them all. Similar to some of the other rotating sets going around. I wasn't planning to buy this particular sample set, but would welcome the opportunity to include it in my future rotating set.

I have no problem with that, but I will leave that up to @judgeanjury. :tup:

Alright since @arch3r won and could have taken the chips and shipped them to @TX_Golf_N_Poker we are just going to cut out the middle man and have TX Golf take them home. Especially since he has said he will send them back into the community when he is finished. Thanks again to everyone who played.
Thanks! Y'all can hold me to it. I currently have Milanos, spirit mold daVincis, 8Vs and a Royal. I've got Pharaohs and a Majestic on their way to me. I also have a couple of the better slugged chips. These Dunes will make a fantastic addition to the set.

So once I make my own decision about what to buy in the next few weeks, I will have put together a pretty decent sized collection of China clays and other inexpensive chips. With these I will create a rotating set, mostly aimed at beginners like myself, but available to anyone who asks, that they can receive to hold in hand and compare to each other before making a decision, for only the cost of shipping them on to the next person. I won't be concerned if I never get them back, as long as they keep moving around.

I'll PM you my shipping info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom