Getting Started in Chipping (1 Viewer)

Nev

Reaction score
Hello All

New member here. I have been poking around the forum for some months now and finally registered an account. As someone who is looking to start a chip collection, any suggestions on where to start? I am not exactly looking to put together a cash game set together currently as I am more looking for rare/interesting sample sets or singles. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance

Nev

Welcome to PCF ! Yes starting with singles and samples is a good way to see what kind of chips you like. Follow the classified section to find some.
Enjoy !

Welcome! Samples and singles are the way. You can usually gauge the value/rarity of a chip based on what it's being sold for - and generally higher denominations go for more. There are quite a few singles threads posted in the classifieds. This community is also really helpful so you should ask if you have questions. Good luck!

Welcome. As a fellow newcomer myself, I just dove headfirst and grabbed a 500 chip set of Jack cincy. Figure it’s easier to rip the bandaid off at once. I’m still wading through the many vendors on the forum
and seeing if there are any samples worth trying. I’ve also just been searching for anything that catches my eye on eBay (seems pricier).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom