Getting custom Poker Chips made (2 Viewers)

stumc51

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi All,

I was inspired by this thread to create my own Pokemon style chips. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/opinions-on-my-pokemon-theme-chips.78462/page-2#post-2390976

I got sizings and mocked up some 39mm, 47mm and 60mm samples. As I have bought from BR Pro before I reached out to them. Unfortunately due to copyright concerns they can't make them for me.

Does anyone know of any alternative I can go to. I am based in the UK as an FYI. If not I may need to reach out to an artist to change them just enough to get around these pesky laws!

Stu

So is the copyright because it is simply the Pokémon character or is it because someone already submitted a Pokémon design?

Because of the Pokemon character.

Only way around would be original artwork! Which I am not good enough to produce.

Here are my designs

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.02.15.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.02.15.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.01.31.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.01.31.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 106
Yeah, this definitely sounds like a Tina project. Pretty sure they will print anything if you provide them with the artwork.

p.s. The new Web mold hybrid chips are killer! And if you want extra space for artwork, go with the 43mm chips with 28mm label size. Also, for anything with cool artwork, hybrid chips with a label are going to look way better than dye sublimation printing on a ceramic chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom