SOLD Genuine 2012 WSOP Bridge Standard USPCC Bicycle Fournier Plastic Playing Cards (8 decks) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Offering four setups of the 2012 WSOP playing cards. Total of eight decks. These cards were actually used during the 2012 World Series of Poker at Rio Las Vegas. Each setup contains two 52-card decks: one red and one blue. No jokers included. Therefore, four red decks and four blue decks.

These cards look like KEM, but branded Bicycle. That doesn't tell the whole story either because, most importantly, the card stock itself is actually Fournier. Fournier makes some of the nicest cards on the market by far. All three brands are owned by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC), so I suppose they can do whatever they want with the branding.

I checked every single card for marks and irreparable bents and replaced them. However, I'm only human and may have missed some. For reference, the eBay seller where I got these from also claimed to have done the same thing, but I still found a bunch of cards with marks.

Non-US address only. If you're in the states, buy it yourself on eBay for cheaper. I'm asking for 29 USD shipped to Canada or 36 USD shipped to anywhere else in the world.

8QQGHGj.jpg

4pS7cg4.jpg

9EssWjF - Imgur.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Nov 5, 2021)
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others who may want to see if it's still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom