GB *SET NAME* for High Quality Injection Molded Chips - 2020 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Abiatti, it's gotta be Italian, right?

Screenshot_20191109-071347.jpg

To go with the Broken Bell Set

Liberty Lounge
Liberty Room

LOL, cool names but I'd prefer GB chips not to be themed around my personal customs. I would get a custom Broken Bell inner ring anyway. :)

Sotacanni

At a little Italy festival years ago I formed a bocce team with a very rough, ”spanglish” style translation to underdog. We lost to a team of four octanarians who had 3.5 kidneys between the lot of them. They could roll the hell out of a bocce ball.

Quick question. What makes a Cali set? Yellow $5s or any 5 that isn’t the traditional red? Like pink or some other color?
Txs

Quick question. What makes a Cali set? Yellow $5s or any 5 that isn’t the traditional red? Like pink or some other color?
Txs
Usually yellow $5 and blue $1. However Cali Cardrooms tend to have “we dgaf” about traditional colors, so you’ll see yellow $1s, green $5s, black $5s, red $25s etc

Since Chesterfield is based on The Mayfair, maybe a combo with "The Mayfield"

+1 for The Mayfield

The Mayfield was a bar in a hotel that my father frequented when I was little and we went to town. He would leave me and my older brother in the lobby of the hotel while he went in and had a few beers. We loved it, because the payphone was broke and would return your dime after you made a local call. We’d wait like little vultures for some drunk to come out and use the phone to call home, then dash over and get the dime after he finished and staggered back into the bar.
But it gets better-
We would take the dime and go buy 5 Charms pops, not the kind with gum, but just the flat sucker. They were expensive candy, 2 cents apiece (jolly ranchers were 5 for a penny for comparison), but if you got one with a sticker on the back of the pop you got a free one. We would usually get one or two free ones out of the five, and the best of all was when one of the free ones paid off and got you another free one!
Degens already, gambling for candy. We were like 5-6 years old (I know, unthinkable nowadays to leave your kids alone, but it was the norm back then).
Good times at The Mayfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom