GB Custom CDI plaques from MSK gaming (Ends 10/31/2020) (1 Viewer)

Which side colors for plaques

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proofs received before payment.

Attachments

• 26B4D530-F329-4DF1-9D8F-6B7E097BD4F3.png
    26B4D530-F329-4DF1-9D8F-6B7E097BD4F3.png
    571.9 KB · Views: 152
Just reminding everyone order was placed 3 weeks ago. I was given an estimate of 5 weeks to completion. Not sure how long shipping will take. Merry Christmas to you all!

Last edited:
I’ll start shipping these out tomorrow and Wednesday. I’m going to get shipping prices for you international guys before I ship them out. I will reach out if you want insurance or not.

All U.S. shipments sent out. Please check your messages for tracking and send payment for shipment costs.

Dang, just missed the samples for sale in the classifieds. If anyone else wants to sell 1 or 2 sample sets, please let me know

Dibs (sick collection!)

Ditto. @BiGGyT ordered the most plaques from this GB. Now I see why. Very nice set. If I had you order again I think I would want all the plaques the same size. Prob the size of the 5k plaques. I don’t know if I’ll do that any time soon though. That shipping from Korea was $$$$$

Ditto. @BiGGyT ordered the most plaques from this GB. Now I see why. Very nice set. If I had you order again I think I would want all the plaques the same size. Prob the size of the 5k plaques. I don’t know if I’ll do that any time soon though. That shipping from Korea was $$$$$
Agreed on the sizing, I really liked every plaque design but the $5k's stood out because of the small sizing. Unfortunately I need too many $5ks in my tournament so it would just be too much to order 100+ $5k plaques, but they are stunning.

Anyone have any extras of these they might be willing to sell? o_O

What are the chances that we could run another buy for these? I’d love to get some

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom