Garden City Set Update (1 Viewer)

heisman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey PCFers,

Just wanted to show everyone where I'm at with my GC set since I joined. Honestly appreciate everyone helping me get started. I know I bothered a lot of you getting this so I guess this is my way of updating and thanking you all.

Full set--Started with @Apache and then pretty much skyrocketed from there:
1572561434858.png

Top-down:
1572561471450.png

The $0.50s are gear labeled over HS Cincy 1s. The idea came from when I was theorizing what to do with potential fracs for the set since the pink 0.50s were out of question. Really unorthodox, but I wanted to incorporate a white chip somehow. Pulled the trigger and @Gear helped me with everything else! Honestly turned out so much better than what I expected:

1572561585654.png

Aiming to upgrade a few chips and grab a DB before I feel 100%, but felt this was enough for my first update! Wallet's taken a huge hit, but can confidently say I'm here to stay for a while--already working on another set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just a few shoutouts who've helped me along the way, ya'll the best!
@FordPickup92
@Ben8257
@toothpic
@Jeevansluck
@DMack
@joker80
@Saoliver

Love the way this set looks! I hope you have a crew who can appreciate the good chips and aren't the ones who say "they seem the same as dice chips".

One question. What set you building next? Now you at least need one tourney set
It’s a mixed set of MGM grand quarters, Paris 1s, Caesar Palace 2s, and S&K 5s. Couple super rare apparently :banghead: it’ll take time to collect—so good thing I’ve got this set to enjoy in the meantime :D

One day you’ll wake up and wonder where the additional 5k chips came from and you start going through your PMs to remember. It’s almost like ordering on Amazon so much that when a package shows up it feels like Christmas because you can’t remember what you bought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom