Fund Raising for?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
I've noticed some pretty epic sets going on the Market?! More then I've seen, is it primarily cause of tax season or is there something coming down the pipe (if so how do I get in?!)

1583451131031.gif

One of the largest supply warehouses for the surgical masks is(was) in Nashville and was taken out by the tornado, stock up now!! If you need funds, start selling!

Interesting point, do I need to decontaminate incoming chippes when I get them?

I don’t think there’s a need to decontaminate chips. Most likely they’re coming from pcfrs that only sit in front of the computer all day and don’t go outside! Just waiting for more sales threads!!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Interesting point, do I need to decontaminate incoming chippes when I get them?
Worse. They need to be quarantined for 14 months. I have a high tech facility up and running now accepting chips. Beat the CDC to it. Better yet, PCF members get 50% off fees. Keep your eyes peeled for my vendor tag.

Last edited:
Worse. They need to be quarantined for 14 months. I have a high tech facility up and running accepting new chips. Beat the CDC to it. PCF members get 50% off the first 6 months. Keep your eyes peeled for my vendor tag.
Wow, what an upstanding pillar of our community. Chips incoming.

I have been meaning to sell sets since last year, I just finally got off my lazy ass. There are a few more coming too...

I just feel bad that they dont get used, would rather they go to a home that can use them.
any limit sets in the offing?

I was just kidding btw... trolling so to speak.

These threads pop up once a month so might as well have some fun with them. :D

What I am positive about though is multiple groups are trying to get Paulson buys going. The key is... trying how hard? That I don’t know.
Guess my invite got.....lost in the mail
Image result for newman laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom