Fun Nite Set (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I love these chips! the BCC's are awesome!! I didn't know how nice the hot stamps were.
My iPhone does not do them justice. much cooler then the pic's
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0936 (2).JPG
IMG_0935 (2).JPG
IMG_0934 (2).JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0931 (2).JPG
IMG_0930.JPG
IMG_0929 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I love these chips!! this in my mind is what a tourney set should be like. They handle so nicely very lucky!!

I have some Palm Imports racks from a long time ago group buy on the other site that I use. Just a little wiggle room but not even 1/2 chip more like 1/4 chip wiggle.

A little trivia - who can name the current PCF member that is very well known who won a set of BCC Fun Nite chips in a raffle on the blue wall that I ran to help Smitty out when he got screwed on the group buy(these were supposed to be Paulson Fun Nites all the way until they were received and Smitty got stuck with a lot of them because of folks asking for their money back) making this set the first clay set of chips he owned. Since that day he has been one of the most liked members on either of these two forum sites and fostered one of the greatest group buys ever. His hoard at one time held at least 4 all time epic chip sets.

I'll award a sample set of my BPT H mold customs to the first correct guess.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Good Luck

Wow! Thanks for the info! How many of these chips were made?

Count is in an ancient thread by user Smitty over on the CT site. You may or may not be able to find it, been a long time since I was over there. Smitty is a member here now but I rarely see posts by him, he could give you the exact numbers. You can PM him if interested.

Count is in an ancient thread by user Smitty over on the CT site. You may or may not be able to find it, been a long time since I was over there. Smitty is a member here now but I rarely see posts by him, he could give you the exact numbers. You can PM him if interested.

Thanks! I will go look on the other site and see if I cant find the info.

A little trivia - who can name the current PCF member that is very well known who won a set of BCC Fun Nite chips in a raffle on the blue wall that I ran to help Smitty out when he got screwed on the group buy(these were supposed to be Paulson Fun Nites all the way until they were received and Smitty got stuck with a lot of them because of folks asking for their money back) making this set the first clay set of chips he owned. Since that day he has been one of the most liked members on either of these two forum sites and fostered one of the greatest group buys ever. His hoard at one time held at least 4 all time epic chip sets.

Good Luck

jbutler?

I have no idea but throwing the dart and am guessing pltrgyst.

Wow what a story on these chips. Looks like 11,000 were made from what I can tell.

Good Luck
No idea...but "most liked member" has to be Paz?

Good Luck

ooh, I love trivia! http://static-199-91-126-221.b.awsr...nite-chip-raffle-numbers-posted.63528/page-10 ...post #187 ovo?

Where has @Puggy been? Definitely an all time favorite, I used to love how he would welcome new members by describing a fantastic meal they would share together. Cool dude!

He's been busy with life. Still has a deep-rooted chipping urge, though. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom