Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicusScout

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello friends!

I have a few remaining Fun City cut cards for sale.
cutcards1.jpg

(each card has both designs; different design for the front and back)

I've had a lot of fun designing these cards and even more fun trading them. Some members have kindly reached out to me to purchase some of them so I want to make my remaining cards officially for sale.

I have the following amounts remaining:

*** ALL SOLD *** THANK YOU!

Each card is $2 and shipping is $1 for the US and $2 for international (up to ~3 cards in an envelope).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool - I have you down for 1 x Bridge and 1 x Poker. If @Ben8257 wants the 3 poker sizes then he takes the last poker sized cards. :( Perhaps he's willing to let one go?
Thanks @RadicusScout Yes if @Ben8257 claimed the 3 Poker sized cut cards I don't need to 100% have one so they can be his and I'll just take the 1 Bridge.

Guys I was informed by Mike that I was already gifted a pair of each size a while back. I was too lazy to get out of bed and check last night. Rather see others get a set than for me to have extras (I thought I only had one of each size) still happy to honor my dibs and take anything left but again if its helping someone out I happily release any dibs I have here.

Happy Hump Day Gents!!

I take 10 as agreed. This are great. I bought previously but was forced to hand it over to some of my regulars. The photo does not make them justice, they look and feel awesome.

Wow these are a great design. Are there chips to accompany them?
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kinds words and encouragement. No, there are no chips with this design. For the time being FCPC will most likely be a cut card and a (possible) dealer button design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom