Auction Full Horseshoe Cleveland Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
G'day all,

I was the lucky recipient of this sample set from a PCF giveaway. Before you get the lanterns and pitch-forks, hear me out.

As we all know, there is only one verbal response to cancer - F@#k Cancer.

Well, dear friends of mine (one hails from Tennessee), have another massive battle on their hands. Suz is an Aussie lass and she married Phil and moved to the USA. While there, she won a hard fight against cancer, and was given the all clear. Upon returning to Oz, she has received the worst news after the birth of their third child.

All details are here as is the Go Fund Me page.

https://www.gofundme.com/suzs-cancer-fight

Phil and Suz love poker, and I thought it might be nice to perhaps auction these off for a good cause. If I am out of line auctioning something I got for nothing, please let me know. ALL proceeds go to Phil and Suz and their family.

The winner will also receive a rare '007' blood chip.

Anyway, let's kick this off and see how it goes. This is the first time I have tried this so ...

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $100USD
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5USD
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [9:00pm, AEST, Tuesday, 27 March 2018] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: FREE International Shipping (Signature on delivery inc.)
10. Payment Terms: Paypal to adandsarz@gmail.com (F&F) - do not mention PCF

horseshoe-cleveland-sample-set.jpg
Photos h 062.JPG

I had to check 5 times what AEST was. I will get you the info tonight (I’m guessing tomorrow morning for you) and payment
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom