Fugly Poker Table Thread (28 Viewers)

I guess I disagree that they suck, they’re like CCs they have there place, they fit a niche in particular people who can only fit a folding table. I have one that I’m replacing the felt on which solves that problem and putting in jumbo drink holders. Otherwise they still have their drawbacks but there’s dozens of crappier alternatives out there so I will not stand idly by and let their mediocre name be bismurched good sirs. I do declare.
F65ADC05-5C0A-413D-A5D8-7E6E8ADED909.png

Last edited:
Agreed. Not everyone can afford a custom table.
Though I’d hate to see people buy these when they can get tables similar to, but obviously not the same quality (don’t need a bunch of T_Chan fanatics blowing up the thread :D), the basic tables sold by @T_Chan on secondary markets for $100-$200 more than these as plenty of Barrington basics go for $220+. For me the specific niche is folding tables. If you can fit a full size non-folding table and you still get one of these, may the chip gods have mercy on your river cards.

Last edited:
Anywho back to more fugly poker tables! And yes I included the description on this one which actually refers to it as a “poker table”. A “Texas Hold Em’ poker table” to be exact so you know it’s good!
562E81C9-13DA-4EC1-BF7B-91E3FE4FB315.jpeg

Man cave Hot Rod Poker Table - $150
image 4 of 4
00x0x_365tOe46SHe_600x450.jpg

00o0o_3urZTfwran6_600x450.jpg

00d0d_4FeUv8O7kPO_600x450.jpg

00U0U_e6fKWGSUAA1_600x450.jpg

This is a home made hot rod table. took a lot of time to make. Would be a great x-mas gift for the garage or shop etc...Text if you want to see.

I guess it's not really ugly, and it looks like it's very well done. It's just poorly planned. Maybe that's why it was "only used once".

Of course, the worst thing about the ad is that they spent $5000 on the table, and they bought a little carousel of dice chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom