Fugly Poker Table Thread (32 Viewers)

I suspect this was designed and built with a purpose in mind. What that purpose was, I have no idea. But I am sure that it wasn't playing poker.
It is listed as a "poker table"....therefore it qualifies! Actually, I think the listing was poker and dinner. Worst of both worlds.

LED infinity effect in the centre of the table
$900.

$_59[1].PNG
$_59[1].PNG

Dr
Ha ha
Though Stromberg would be more theme-appropriate for an aquarium. "The Spy Who Felted Me"?
Strindberg was the aquarium daddy to be fair. Dr. No had his budget million dollar aquarium. “Minnows pretending they’re whales”, which would be a great Bond quote for a table felt...

Two poker ♦️♠️♥️ tables in really good shape each table is missing one cup holder (easily fixed).
$100

1614799787873.png

1614799800989.png

Details​

Two poker ♦️♠️♥️ tables in really good shape each table is missing one cup holder (easily fixed). I want to see if I can sell as is. If not sold with then the week I’ll keep and turn them into a real table. Asking $100 each or both for $150.

Two poker ♦️♠️♥️ tables in really good shape each table is missing one cup holder (easily fixed).
$100

View attachment 648273
View attachment 648274

Details​

Two poker ♦️♠️♥️ tables in really good shape each table is missing one cup holder (easily fixed). I want to see if I can sell as is. If not sold with then the week I’ll keep and turn them into a real table. Asking $100 each or both for $150.
I'd hate to see what the ones in bad shape look like :unsure:

Reactions: BTG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom