TheWoods

High Hand
Reaction score
We should place prop bets on how many drinks have been spilled on that

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want a project, offer him $50. If his wife is there for the conversation, offer $25. She'll make him take it.

There's $50+ in lumber there... Needs new padding, fabric, vinyl and legs, but for $50 or less, it could be rehabbed into a nice table.

Hot Nuts

Straight
Reaction score
1583269929491.png

FREE

Pretty nice table we just don't need it anymore please come and get it I can deliver it if you wish Sorry about the picture of my car tire but this would not let me post if I didn't put a picture in and I don't have a picture come and get it you can have it for free

If it's so bad you take a picture of a car tire (is that what that is) instead of the table, then I can't imagine the what the real thing looks like. Please someone go pick it up and take a pic. It's FREE! It's in Taylors, SC

FordPickup92

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 417035

FREE

Pretty nice table we just don't need it anymore please come and get it I can deliver it if you wish Sorry about the picture of my car tire but this would not let me post if I didn't put a picture in and I don't have a picture come and get it you can have it for free

If it's so bad you take a picture of a car tire (is that what that is) instead of the table, then I can't imagine the what the real thing looks like. Please someone go pick it up and take a pic. It's FREE! It's in Taylors, SC
Bro. I dunno what kind of tires he uses, but they have seriously shitty tread

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what kind of vehicle is that? In the bottom left it looks like the serpentine belt going around the power steering pump, and this looks to be below and behind the brake booster. So I'm guessing this is something like a full-size van with the engine down low and pushed back between the front seats?

allforcharity

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A nonogon table! Those are rare!!
Actually, it's an octagon. A very precisely crafted octagon, where none of the interior angles are 135 degrees, and therefore 2 parallel sides are much shorter than the other 6 in order to give a semblance of balance and equal distance to the center of the table. The math works. The result is still shit.

Again, a red octagon means STOP!

Top Bottom