Fugly Poker Table Thread (33 Viewers)

Best part about coffin table is FB ad said table was originally purchased for $2,000. He’s selling for $199

Best part about coffin table is FB ad said table was originally purchased for $2,000. He’s selling for $199

If he spent $2000, to buy that thing, then that was only the 2nd bad decision involved in making the table.

The builder made error #1 (but he must be one hell of a salesman).

Good luck finding your chips here :)
Capture+_2018-09-10-15-50-38.png

Good luck finding your chips here :)View attachment 199393

Sadly, I know people who would only play on a table like that - Though they would prefer the rail in hunter orange, and the cupholders deep enough to hold a "spit bottle". Afterall, a Budweiser spill on that table would never be noticed.

Pics probably posted itt the last time a camo table was shown, if you wanna search through 58 pages. ;)

Pics probably posted itt the last time a camo table was shown, if you wanna search through 58 pages. ;)
Is it this one? I actually like these chips (not sure about dirty stacks) but the camo table seemed to be way too busy on my eyes.
Capture+_2018-09-10-18-16-09.png

Needed 1 more noodle from Eagles Beachwear to complete the rail. The poker books on the table (can't tell what they are, doesn't matter) are worth more than the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom