For Sale FT/FS: 1500+ Lot St. Jo's Terrible's + Extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry again for the late reply everyone, I've been with an ailing family member in the hospital since yesterday afternoon. I'll be back home later tonight and will reply to everyone/all PMs then.

@shorticus
@davislane
@DavinciFox
I guess i get the shaft despite messaging and posting interest well before above splitters

Thanks

@Jeevansluck

Per my reply: "will reply to everyone/all PMs"

I only quoted those who replied here above and referenced no PMs. I have multiple PMs and will answer everyone in the order I received replies here or direct PMs.

Sorry for not making that clear, dealing with quite a bit at the moment and didn't exactly reply as clearly as I could have on my computer as I'm on my phone.

@Jeevansluck

Per my reply: "will reply to everyone/all PMs"

I only quoted those who replied here above and referenced no PMs. I have multiple PMs and will answer everyone in the order I received replies here or direct PMs.

Sorry for not making that clear, dealing with quite a bit at the moment and didn't exactly reply as clearly as I could have on my computer as I'm on my phone.
Thanks man. Understood.

I can be insensitive and childish for chips. My bad :bag:

Sorry again for the late reply everyone, I've been with an ailing family member in the hospital since yesterday afternoon. I'll be back home later tonight and will reply to everyone/all PMs then.

@shorticus
@davislane
@DavinciFox
Hope everything goes well bro. Well wishes to you and your family.

Thanks for the words, everyone - and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to start replying to the thread replies + PMs now; just got home, sadly.

Order for both replies to this thread + PMs sent directly:

mathewsarcher83 friday 427pm
chipandchair friday 449pm
dogge1976 friday 450pm
jeevansluck friday 517pm
megarises friday 521pm
statesvegas friday 524pm
shorticus tues 736am
davislane tues 1034am
davincifox weds 106pm
musky48 weds 117pm
amybarret weds 706pm

I do have an offer for everything altogether; going to discuss that now and will go down the list above according to when replies + PMs were made.

Apparently being a holiday doesn't mean shit to some of you. This thread is getting cleaned up and some bans issued till cooler heads can prevail.

Eat some turkey, drink a beer or whisky and chill the f out. OP sorry for your loss. Everyone else, you might not hear back from OP for a bit...

Apparently being a holiday doesn't mean shit to some of you. This thread is getting cleaned up and some bans issued till cooler heads can prevail.

Eat some turkey, drink a beer or whisky and chill the f out. OP sorry for your loss. Everyone else, you might not hear back from OP for a bit...
@Jeff. I missed a large portion of the happenings here. Are these chips still available, is the seller still able to communicate regarding a sale?

You missed the Thanksgiving fireworks?! Yeah...things got a little nuts. The OP might be on time out for a little while.
I spoke with mods regarding this. OP is not currently banned at this time given the status of his account, but it is unclear if these are still "available" he has not been active since the 26th Nov

I spoke with mods regarding this. OP is not currently banned at this time given the status of his account, but it is unclear if these are still "available" he has not been active since the 26th Nov
Interesting. OP had some family issues going on so they probably cut him some slack. He is probably dealing with those issues right now which I’m guessing is why the mod said we wouldn’t hear back from him in a while if he wasn’t suspended. Just thought I would give you some background on what happened, but sorry...can’t help you with info on the chips availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom