For Sale FT/FS: 1500+ Lot St. Jo's Terrible's + Extras (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phan

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Initially, the goal was to build a set that allowed us to have enough chips for 6-8 players of $.50/$1 up to $5/$5; I feel I did an o-k job of doing so. Years later, I'm ready for a change - I'd prefer a trade but am open to selling should I be able to get most/all out around the same time. For trade, I'd like to build a set of CDI or Flamingo non-spotted.

ALL CHIPS ARE DIRTY. They were all stored in racks and multiple carriers, but I did a poor job of completely separating the new/like-new/clean/sharp chips from the used chips at times. Not one of my finer moments but eh, it happens. Even the sharpest of chips are going to be DIRTY. Not nearly as bad as the more used chips but so there isn't any confusion, I'll just say they're ALL dirty.

AMOUNTS:

Sharper, few (if any) chips/pits - some sharp-like-new as well:
$.50 fracs: 332
$1: 245
$5: 22
$25: 109
$100: 37

Used, rounded edges to somewhat sharp, dirty dirty:
$.50 fracs: 28
$1: 298
$5: 472
$25: 71

PICS (each tall stack is two barrels, 40 chips - top row are the better quality chips):

terr1.jpg

terr2.jpg

terr3.jpg

And some assorted chips I can throw in to sweeten the deal (bike $1s, commerce $1/$5, caesars $100):
assorted.jpg

Prefer trade but all in all, $7k - OBO.

Last edited:
Ok I’m not trying to bash here but im also super curious as to the price of these chips, you saying $11,500 for all 1500 chips?

Sorry for the late reply, had a family emergency over the weekend.

As I stated initially, I prefer a trade but added a price since it's required (and my mistake, should have used the F/T thread option instead of F/S as well). Should no one agree with what I've priced everything at, well, ok...? I don't understand the shit talking (and pesos in LA, really? nice comment, especially given that I'm Mexican) even if they ARE priced high but hey, I guess that's some of the crowd around here these days. And apparently, no one believes in making an offer anymore before talking shit. Nice.

In any case.

WTHC were sold and shipped out yesterday, thanks again @jpietrella. If this dies out and goes no where, so be it. Either way, shoot me a PM instead if you'd like to complain about my pricing; it'd be nice to keep this thread clean should anyone actually be interested in anything.

Thanks.

Hey @phan you mind listing split prices or price per chip? It might be an easier sell if you post split prices. Especially since this may be able to be broken down into smaller sets.

Thanks bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom