SOLD Free singles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for a chance at row 1 please.

And I totally agree with you. Paulson, gross!!! :)

If the randomiser permits it, I’d take those horrendous chips in row #2 off your hands (US shipping address).

Thanks for the chance.

Not to discourage anyone, but fyi row 1 is now approaching a 2% chance, you have at least double odds in every other row.

Not to discourage anyone, but fyi row 1 is now approaching a 2% chance, you have at least double odds in every other row.
Hey Starchy! First of all, thanks for the cool giveaway. Just to clarify, are you looking to lock down the choices at the deadline or are you keeping a running count of the choices in real time?

Hey Starchy! First of all, thanks for the cool giveaway. Just to clarify, are you looking to lock down the choices at the deadline or are you keeping a running count of the choices in real time?
I'm keeping a running count, the plan is to assign a number sequentially to each person as they come in, then a few minutes before the deadline use a random number generator that gives me 1 value from each row's list. The persons corresponding with each number will be the winners.

That was just the first idea I had, if there's any large issues anyone sees with that, there's still time to change it I suppose.

I'm keeping a running count, the plan is to assign a number sequentially to each person as they come in, then a few minutes before the deadline use a random number generator that gives me 1 value from each row's list. The persons corresponding with each number will be the winners.
Thanks for that. I think I'm tracking to the process. Makes sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom