Wanted Plantation $25 and Sparks $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchy

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Decided these are mixed set gold and I need more. I have plenty of TRKs to trade if that's your thing.
Otherwise offering $30/chip for the Sparks and $20/chip for the Plantation.
chips.jpg

Feel free to tell me that my offers are awful, thanks.

That is definitely one hell of a combination!! The Plantation $25 is one of my favorites also... unfortunately ai have never even seen as many as you already have in one place before! @AfterTheFact , @PAZ or @leo822 have either of you guys seen plantation $25s in quantity?

I remember a sales ad a while back with a few barrels of the Yellow Sparks $100s, not sure a rack exists but I know there are a few barrels floating around. I don't even own a single of that one so no help here!

Good luck with the hunt!! I think we all would like to see a playable quantity of those put together!

That is definitely one hell of a combination!! The Plantation $25 is one of my favorites also... unfortunately ai have never even seen as many as you already have in one place before! @AfterTheFact , @PAZ or @leo822 have either of you guys seen plantation $25s in quantity?

I remember a sales ad a while back with a few barrels of the Yellow Sparks $100s, not sure a rack exists but I know there are a few barrels floating around. I don't even own a single of that one so no help here!

Good luck with the hunt!! I think we all would like to see a playable quantity of those put together!
Sadly, I use to own a rack of Sparks $100’s. Just another thing I regret selling in the past. No idea where they are now. I believe I may have traded them to Spinettis.

The $25 show up as singles semi frequently on eBay. I have one that I have had for several years.

The problem with posting sets like this before they’re finished is it gives everybody the same idea and all of a sudden prices skyrocket for singles.

Holy crap, why are you showing those? You aren't trading THOSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom