FREE Loan of TRK Leaded & Unleaded Samples - See inside for rules.... (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Came up with this idea yesterday after there were some people talking about the different versions of TRKs, whether they had felt the right ones and more. So, why not do this and we can spread them around the PCF community as a whole. I'm willing to make up a barrel of leaded and unleaded chips that can be shipped around from person to person so others can feel what TRKs are all about.

With that in mind each person would pay for the shipping themselves from person to person. I'd like to keep this as easy as possible since it would be the same barrel traveling around. If we could come up with a list of people that would be interested and then once each person is done with them and has shipped them to the next person we could mark them off a list of some sort to keep things in check. Maybe a certain amount of time that each person could have them and so on.

I have about half a barrel of Pick Hobson roulettes that are very heavy compared to others and then plenty of monogrammed or just unleaded chips that we could make a split barrel of each. This would make it easy for others to tell the difference, there wouldn't be any thinking if something is leaded or not and then you can shuffle each stack as you'd like. 10 chips to shuffle I think is plenty. Maybe too much for some, maybe too little, but for me it's perfect.

I can get pictures of the chips I'd be willing to loan out and then we can begin an interest list if there are those out there that would like to see what TRKs are all about without dropping money on chips and not knowing if they'd like them or not. If that sounds like it would work for you, let me know in this thread and we can make this happen! It's basically a traveling sample set going from one member to another.

Let me know!

You’re not tricking me onto the TRK bandwagon. My bank account already hates me with THC’s. I don’t need a TRK rabbit hole to jump down.

Great idea though. I love it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom