For Sale FREE CC and Ceramic Samples to new chippies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studioapc

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
Cleaning out and found some of my early sample sets when I started getting into better chips. I want to pass them along. These are free to new members or if anyone knows anyone that would be interested... just pay for shipping... and I might just throw some extra things in there too

I just bout a tournament set of Majestics for my first set here on pcf... the seller mentioned that it was missing a $100 chip... I am new to all this, and I would take the majestics, but I’m not sure that was the point of this post since I already bought a set, let me know...

I just bout a tournament set of Majestics for my first set here on pcf... the seller mentioned that it was missing a $100 chip... I am new to all this, and I would take the majestics, but I’m not sure that was the point of this post since I already bought a set, let me know...
Not to thread jack but I’m sure if you posted a wanted for 1 $100 majestic you’d have one in the mail for free by the end of the day. Members around here are awesome and always happy to help out - that being said I don’t own any myself :unsure:

Not to thread jack but I’m sure if you posted a wanted for 1 $100 majestic you’d have one in the mail for free by the end of the day. Members around here are awesome and always happy to help out - that being said I don’t own any myself :unsure:
I 2nd this, I was missing a Pharoah $1 and had 2 fellow members that day offer to send me one.

Hi, i am New at This World of poker Chips. Learning a Lot with help of pcf comunity. I AM from Brazil, we dont have access for China Clay, paulson, Bud Jones ..... Just cheap plastic 14g ones.
If steal available i want to put my hands in This samples... I have address in California.
That's It.... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom