For Sale Jack Detroit 5k Primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studioapc

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
One barrel of Jack Detroit 5k Primaries.
Minty as the day the arrived

Asking $300 shipped

E60136DF-073D-43C9-B8D0-AAB2827E9AA8.jpeg
E60136DF-073D-43C9-B8D0-AAB2827E9AA8.jpeg

he is legit from what I know I bought twice off of him some Jack $100s and Jack $25s before the first time he shipped out same day the 2nd time it took him a week said he was having some family problems

I haven't heard from him since Saturday so I have no clue whats going on

but I have dealt with him twice before and I got my chips so I don't know whats up

he told me he has sold to other people on here before as well when it took him a week to send my last chips I bought off of him

I dont want to be misquoted on the Family Problems Quote this is what he said when I asked him what was taking so long

he said - Very sorry about the delay... i have been dealing with an unfortunate situation at my house heading to the post office now and will have tracking information within an hour for you

again i am very sorry. The chips are on the way...

so again I have never been scammed by him thats why I dibs these

Check his feedback
Yea I just his feedback, the buyer was my friend too.

I dont want to be misquoted on the Family Problems Quote this is what he said when I asked him what was taking so long

he said - Very sorry about the delay... i have been dealing with an unfortunate situation at my house heading to the post office now and will have tracking information within an hour for you

again i am very sorry. The chips are on the way...

so again I have never been scammed by him thats why I dibs these
Ok just hope it's nothing major on his end. I wish he would communicate with me though

I’m a pretty recent buyer as well (like back in May). I’ve dealt with Andrew on multiple occasions.

I’m not trying to defend his style here, but I’d not worry about the deal. He’s always come around and made everyone whole, at least to my knowledge. I know the ghosting sucks, but I’d look past it and give him the benefit of the doubt.

I’m a pretty recent buyer as well (like back in May). I’ve dealt with Andrew on multiple occasions.

I’m not trying to defend his style here, but I’d not worry about the deal. He’s always come around and made everyone whole, at least to my knowledge. I know the ghosting sucks, but I’d look past it and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thanks for chipping in. I’ll wait for him to get back :)

I don’t know OP and I’m not trying to suggest he’s either this or that, but aren’t a barrel of these generally going for a heck of a lot more than $300 nowadays? Either a very generous pricing or a too good to be true thing. Hope it’s the first

I did a $3200 deal with him 60 days ago and he followed up to make sure I got the chips before I could get back with him, no issues to report. I hope all is well on his end too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom