For Sale Free Avalon’s if you live near Hawthorne, CA (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phcjpp

Two Pair
Reaction score
(London) + Shipping to Portland, Oregon, USA
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi All,

I have a tale of woe to tell! I use a re-shipper to get the poker chips I buy In the US to the UK which has worked really really well until overnight the shipper I use decided that they would no longer ship poker chips and of course I now have a package stuck there that they won’t ship or indeed return to sender because it’s against their policy. I simply have no way to get the package back given they won’t even return to sender using USPS as it’s against policy. On the off chance that anyone does live near there I can arrange to allow the package to be collected and you get $400 of Avalon’s! Failing that they will be disposed of.

PM me if you want them!

Chris

10 successful ships then suddenly this!
You're lucky some made it home. I had dozens of purchases sent there a couple of years back.
I flew there from Australia to bring back 8000 stranded chips after they declared the chips were gambling equipment and refused to ship them.

Yeah unfortunately they won't touch it. They consider it prohibited goods. It has to picked up by an authorized representative of yours.

You can probably find someone on here willing to help. The west coasters won’t be awake for a couple more hours.

So what's the game plan is anyone going to help out? I have to talk to my wife about it if I'm going to go.

I reship for a Canadian. Never met him. Currently holding two packages, waiting on one more before bulking up a package for the Great White North...

He pays shipping to me and then whatever it costs to resend to him. I told him he didn't need to ask to use my address, just let me know when something is inbound so I don't mix it with my own inbounds.

It's worked well so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom