SOLD FREE arc yellows (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squakmix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have acquired a variety of arc yellows over the last year or so and some of them have been in terrible condition. I feel like I can't in good conscience sell or trade these, but I know some folks would appreciate having them for their used sets.

So I'm giving away these 60 arc yellow THCs in varying states of disintegration. I want these to end up in the hands of someone who's been looking for them and wants to use them. Most of them are starbursts but 3 of them are Hilton D Roulette chips.

PXL_20220312_185713242.jpg

PXL_20220312_185740140~2.jpg

If you have been looking for arc yellows for your set, post interest in this thread and by Monday evening I'll choose someone to give them away to (winner pays shipping in a small flat rate box). Bonus points if you have a wanted thread open already. I would like to avoid giving these away to people who aren't actively looking for arc yellows, hence the classified ad instead of a giveaway thread.

Edit:

To clarify, please post what you're planning to use these for (a picture of your set, link to a wanted ad, description, etc) and I'll choose someone to give them to on Monday. Feel free to PM me that info too.

So far I've gotten descriptions from:
  1. @bhofeld
  2. @Gorbash
  3. @TX_Golf_N_Poker
  4. @Benjaminotaur
  5. @DZPoker
  6. @Chipnut
  7. @DMack
  8. @jpietrella
  9. @Annorax
  10. @i'm nobody
  11. @mistahclean
  12. @Josh Kifer
  13. @LeLe

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, I could have probably structured this better.

I want to clarify that this is different from a usual random drawing/giveaway. This is intended only for people who have been actively looking for specifically arc yellow chips for a particular use in their set. To be considered in the final drawing, I'd like to see what you would use these for (or at least read a description of why you need them). My plan was to randomly pick someone who has expressed a specific need for them and has been actively looking for them. Apologies for any confusion

Love used THC chips and I had given up on Arc yellow or Blaze orange for the solids in my set due to high cost. I would still need to find 40 more to use them, but if I can I would definitely put these in place of the lilacs in the following lineup. If I don't find enough more to use them, then I will pass them on to someone else who can at no charge.

20220311_222022.jpg

@Squakmix I'm giving this some more thought. Can you show some more detailed pics of the poorer condition chips? I'm thinking now these might not fit in my set.

@Squakmix I'm giving this some more thought. Can you show some more detailed pics of the poorer condition chips? I'm thinking now these might not fit in my set.
Sure, here's a shot of the faces and the barrels standing on a table
PXL_20220312_195131909~2.jpg
PXL_20220312_195353152.jpg

PXL_20220312_195409675.jpg

As you can see there's quite a bit of color variation and fleabites galore, but the stamps are in pretty good condition and they'll probably wear down to a relatively consistent state eventually.

Sorry for the confusion, I could have probably structured this better.

I want to clarify that this is different from a usual random drawing/giveaway. This is intended only for people who have been actively looking for specifically arc yellow chips for a particular use in their set. To be considered in the final drawing, I'd like to see what you would use these for (or at least read a description of why you need them). My plan was to randomly pick someone who has expressed a specific need for them and has been actively looking for them. Apologies for any confusion
In case more clarification of use is needed, I need 10 more arc yellows to complete a second rack of Fracs for a Flamingo set :)

In please. I’ve been looking for just this to complete a STT Jack Cincinatti Secondary set….https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/need-help-finishing-a-jack-cincinatti-secondary-tourny-set.87086/post-1788234

This would complete my journey!! Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks again for the opportunity!

Reminder that to enter the drawing you have to post in this thread what you're planning on using them for or PM me. So far I've gotten descriptions from:
  1. @bhofeld
  2. @Gorbash
  3. @TX_Golf_N_Poker (tentative)
  4. @Benjaminotaur
  5. @DZPoker
  6. @Chipnut
@stebosaurus do you have a plan for what you specifically want to build out? I would like to reserve these for people with sets in progress who have already been actively looking for them.

Reminder that to enter the drawing you have to post in this thread what you're planning on using them for or PM me. So far I've gotten descriptions from:
  1. @bhofeld
  2. @Gorbash
  4. @Benjaminotaur
  5. @DZPoker
  6. @Chipnut
@stebosaurus do you have a plan for what you specifically want to build out? I would like to reserve these for people with sets in progress who have already been actively looking for them.
no plans for me yet, totally cool with you going with the other users! :)

1. @bhofeld
  2. @Gorbash
  4. @Benjaminotaur
  5. @DZPoker
  6. @Chipnut
Keep me in please. I still don't think they look all that bad. A lot of them even look like they would stand on edge. If I win and decide after I get them in hand that I can't use them, I'll pass them on to someone else within this same group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom