Wanted Frac / $20 / $25 / $100 Hot Stamped TRKs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilbur’s $100 is achievable .
At least 2 to 3 barrels of those out there …
A full rack might be difficult .

These are out there... Happy hunting...

WP_20140813_003.jpg
WP_20140813_005.jpg

The ole TRK rabbit hole…. Now u gonna need some 5c chips for that set. One day hopefully I can complete at least a rack of each. Only 185 to go!! Haaa…

4A515759-FD71-410A-B30A-3585E6557858.jpeg

The ole TRK rabbit hole…. Now u gonna need some 5c chips for that set. One day hopefully I can complete at least a rack of each. Only 185 to go!! Haaa…

View attachment 914366
I have a few 5 centers, I think I show them off in this video. Maybe 60 or so of them. They would be cool to have some day, but not a necessity.

Thread bump with a few updates! I have acquired the $100s for this set. I didn't need a lot of them, but luckily I found a pretty fun hot stamped $100 that's leaded and all the goods. In my last update I remembered that I have a rack of $25s which is great sooo that means that all I need is the rest of the fracs. Currently have a barrel of Nero's Den 25c, but need more! A little funky, but I think I'd be open to any 25c that's red or if there is anything out there that is a hot stamped 25c that someone has a rack + barrel that is looking to split with them. I'm your guy ;)

DSC02799.jpg

These are out there... Happy hunting...

View attachment 914093View attachment 914094

This is the coolest little TRK set. I learned through the late and great Gene Trimble, and his friend of the hobby, this set was created for a doctor or dentist in Alabama. Total chips in the set were 1300. I spent a couple years placing ads and searching for the set to no avail. However in 2017, I was able to purchase a sample set through Doug Saito that included a blue $1 and purple $500 chip. There are pics on here somewhere. I guess, out of frustration of not locating the rest of the chips, I eventually released the sample and the set to a couple other trk chippers in 2019.

I wish those with the set all the luck in finding the rest of the full set. It's an incredible hot stamp set.

This is the coolest little TRK set. I learned through the late and great Gene Trimble, and his friend of the hobby, this set was created for a doctor or dentist in Alabama. Total chips in the set were 1300. I spent a couple years placing ads and searching for the set to no avail. However in 2017, I was able to purchase a sample set through Doug Saito that included a blue $1 and purple $500 chip. There are pics on here somewhere. I guess, out of frustration of not locating the rest of the chips, I eventually released the sample and the set to a couple other trk chippers in 2019.

I wish those with the set all the luck in finding the rest of the full set. It's an incredible hot stamp set.
Full sample set... If only the 100 and 500 denominated chips left off the ".00"... Still an amazing set.
IMG_20160818_190832763.jpg
IMG_20160818_190904191.jpg

These months are flying by! Still on the look out for these chips. I was able to find one more Nero's Den 25c bumping that quantity up.

Let's make this dream happen! I know the Nero's Den rack is going to be quite hard to find, but nothing is in my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom