Fourthstreet’s Poker Table Build (2 Viewers)

Wait I think I fell into the twilight zone, one second I am following a poker table build, next thing I know I am looking at the substructure frames of a battle ship.
LMAO
Looks effin awesome :tup::tup::tup:

@fourthstreet Question: Is there a reason you didnt wrap the speedcloth under the board and stable it there?
Did the loaction of the stable on the SSC have to do with where the light rail will go?

Wait I think I fell into the twilight zone, one second I am following a poker table build, next thing I know I am looking at the substructure frames of a battle ship.
LMAO
Looks effin awesome :tup::tup::tup:
Just picked up the frames!!! Install tonight! lol

@fourthstreet Question: Is there a reason you didnt wrap the speedcloth under the board and stable it there?
Did the loaction of the stable on the SSC have to do with where the light rail will go?
Great questions! I didn’t wrap it under the plywood because that piece of plywood’s edge is my exposed edge that the rail sits on. So it will be finished with edge banding.

Ultimately I decided to keep the raised rail as simple as possible so I changed my mind on the LED lights. Instead, they’ll be installed under the table for under glow instead of under the rail. The Unisuede wrapped to far under the rail not leaving enough space to attach the LED strip and I really didn’t want to attach the LED strips to the acrylic.

That wasn’t the plan originally but I’m okay with it! The white acrylic strip looks clean and I love it!

ADAA70A3-CD8E-429F-9BC2-105BD5CA6833.jpeg
EA56F428-FC26-4C26-B8B3-76EEEC3ECF71.jpeg
4C5FD4AF-7508-48F9-A16A-9C31C6CBF263.jpeg

Those legs are my favourite. I’m definitely going to find someone in the UK to make me some...when I’ve got a room I can leave the table set up in...

I hate this place :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I haven’t even played with my chips or used my table yet and I already want to upgrade them both!

Awesome job! This is a great build! I will definitely reference this when I build mine.

Did you get the USB set up on the table?

How do you like the 1/3” HD open cell foam you used for under the gaming suede? I’m leaning towards 1/4” gym rubber/Ensolite but I’m always open to other options.
Haven’t had a session on it yet but I think it will be great! Chips stack well on it, it’s just the right level of firm for me, and you can get your fingers underneath your cards easily. The only reason I didn’t go with 1/4” was because it was out of stock! I’m not disappointed with the 1/3” at all!

This table looks awesome wish I had the patience to build one my self. May i ask how much did it cost you? Looks well made by the way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom