Four Suits (2 Viewers)

Nice. For the record, I'm checking with a man (who calls himself Bucho?) on designing that plaque.

Looking forward to DB design.

I know you didn't mean this. But you just made me think about a $20 Four Suits plaque. That would be very nice. I get some complaints from my players about differentiating the chocolate quarters and black $20s.

I know you didn't mean this. But you just made me think about a $20 Four Suits plaque. That would be very nice. I get some complaints from my players about differentiating the chocolate quarters and black $20s.

Oversized ceramics!

I actually owned some of these for a while. Although the monochrome design looks good, I wondered why it wasn't tried in black and red? I think that would look cool.
It was. When I originally designed the logo, the idea was to mix colors. It looked horrible. I actually designed this icon before the Four Suits GB, as an icon for myself to go along with a blog I had (and never used). When the GB came about and the name was mentioned, I HAD to use this icon (with some slight changes).
Btw, I really want to see more of these made! When I designed them, I had hoped that it would be a HUGE GB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am unfamiliar with the Four Suits design but wow, really liking this.

Starting to wonder about this label with the Majestics...............

I love that icon! Any chance a a chip with just the icon and a detonation? Think it would look amazing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Starting to wonder about this label with the Majestics...............

Do we know which Chips in the Majestics will be available as blanks? I know the Milano line has substantially more chip colors that you can acquire as blanks.

Here are mine:

ry78C0N.jpg

4VJRBPb.jpg

9FTPJa6.jpg

wVsmpu1.jpg
Those bule $1 are rather sexy. You don't wanna part way with those, would you?

Last edited:
Nah. These are staying where they are :)
Hey it was worth a shot! Lol. Seriously tho, I'd love a set of those. The colors match almost perfectly! Maybe a cpc set of them

Last edited:
Do we know which Chips in the Majestics will be available as blanks? I know the Milano line has substantially more chip colors that you can acquire as blanks.

Pretty certain all the colors will be available as blanks.

Good call, MoscowRadio! Wish I had been more involved in the other site the last couple years...and found this one sooner. If I can help, let me know. I have more pics of the originals if people are interested.

This is kind of random but I was just looking at the garden city logo and thinking it kind of looks like the four suits logo. Slightly different but almost the same idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom