Four Queens House Mold (2 Viewers)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve wanted to build a house mold set for a while, and given my love for Four Queens, that seemed a natural target. Doing so, however, was going to be complicated. The house mold quarters are hard to find. As all Four Queens chips are live, higher denoms were going to be tough to put together at any price I could swing. And there wasn’t a large pool of relabel candidates. Never one (smart enough) to shrink from a challenge, here’s what I’ve put together.

345AB757-8087-4728-B06D-BC5C4D1869C7.jpeg
1B4CF587-ACCE-45B8-9B4F-EBE8792975C4.jpeg
BBAFFE1F-3F96-4A69-9858-BCB30DAE086B.jpeg

The 25c through $5s are all original 4Qs chips. The $25s are over labels of a limited edition blue $1. And the $100s (metallic gold), $500s (petunia), and $1000s (arc yellow) are all relabeled roulette chips. Thanks to @Gear for amazing work on the labels.

As I thought about this set, I wanted to include the Four Queens limited edition chips, and the rise of rat rod sets (shout out to @calfdemon and @louBdub on here inspired me even more. So this set includes both versions of the pai gow 25c and at least one of every limited edition $1, $2.50, and $5. There are more than 100 of the $5s, so I included some examples.

549BE93E-78C1-451A-91C1-F4FF7BA1A498.jpeg
A3C5C3B3-E356-4EF9-B0B9-8E14BEB61DE3.jpeg

Four Queens also created some interesting 1/4 pie win card chips that are blurple and white in one side and hot pink and white on the other. I thought they’d made great seating chips.

8B1763F1-987F-4561-8E1A-E1817A024288.jpeg

Finally, I didn’t want to leave out some other singles I’ve gathered. Here are all three versions of the $8 Chinese New Year, both versions of a $20 chip, and several $25s. Maybe one day I’ll replace the over labeled $25s with the real thing.
1B6068A3-1208-4608-A8C9-8A63A26FF392.jpeg

Thanks for checking this out. And thanks to folks like @Beakertwang @shorticus @HaRDHouSeiNC and @Okku for their help. I plan to get this set in play in a few weeks. I’ll post more pics then.

Last edited:
I’ve wanted to build a house mold set for a while, and given my love for Four Queens, that seemed a natural target. Doing so, however, was going to be complicated. The house mold quarters are hard to find. As all Four Queens chips are live, higher denoms were going to be tough to put together at any price I could swing. And there wasn’t a large pool of relabel candidates. Never one (smart enough) to shrink from a challenge, here’s what I’ve put together.

View attachment 1109387View attachment 1109388View attachment 1109389

The 25c through $5s are all original 4Qs chips. The $25s are over labels of a limited edition blue $1. And the $100s (metallic gold), $500s (petunia), and $1000s are all relabeled roulette chips. Thanks to @Gear for amazing work in the labels.

As I thought about this set, I wanted to include the Four Queens limited edition chips, and the rise of rat rod sets (shout out to @calfdemon and @louBdub on here inspired me even more. So this set includes both versions of the pai gow 25c and at least one of every limited edition $1, $2.50, and $5. There are more than 100 of the $5s, so I included some examples.

View attachment 1109390View attachment 1109391

Four Queens also created some interesting 1/4 pie win card chips that are blurple and white in one side and hot pink and white on the other. I thought they’d made great seating chips.

View attachment 1109392

Finally, I didn’t want to leave out some other singles I’ve gathered. Here are all three versions of the $8 Chinese New Year, both versions of a $20 chip, and several $25s. Maybe one day I’ll replace the over labeled $25s with the real thing.
View attachment 1109393

Thanks for checking this out. And thanks to folks like @Beakertwang @shorticus @HaRDHouSeiNC and @Okku for their help. I plan to get this set in play in a few weeks. I’ll post more pics then.
SO GOOD!!!! :love: :love:

Having over a rack of different limited edition fives is pretty damn cool!

Paigow quarters are amazing considering you joined in 2020, but I’m partial to the two-tone win chips. Don’t they have some of the two-tones with green as well?

Paigow quarters are amazing considering you joined in 2020, but I’m partial to the two-tone win chips. Don’t they have some of the two-tones with green as well?
They do, but I couldn’t gather enough of them to use as seating chips. Those are day green and blaze orange if I recall correctly. Once I gather enough of them, I think they have a future as show ‘em chips.

I've been trying to score the cic dollars, but they expensive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom