For the Love of Orange Chips! (4 Viewers)

20170324_235942.jpg
20170325_000351.jpg
20170324_235413.jpg
20170324_235942.jpg
20170325_000351.jpg
20170324_235413.jpg

We love ceramics.

I love those spots, especially.

Thanks! Yeah unfortunately the original manufacturer didn't do the greatest job getting the spots lined up on the edge, so they didn't quite work out like I had hoped. I had to have some chips that were completely off redone. I put up with the more minor misses and lived with it.

Man, I so wanted to pull the trigger on those! I just couldn't figure out a way to fit them in my set. :confused:

Great to see they're still part of the PCF community!
Thanks! Yeah. I held off for a long time for the same reason. I needed .50 cent fracs, but couldn't use the yellow that are out there because my $5s are yellow. I finally decided that I will just use these as .50s instead of .25s. Not perfect, but I'm really glad I went that route because they are gorgeous.

Hey thanks! Sand sifts through time, the Beach, etc...I was mostly just excited at the time since they had just opened up the hourglass, and it allowed for the full 1" inlay printable space. With the graphics on there I really needed it.

More than just the sands in an hourglass, the repeating pattern reminds me of the ridges in the sand in the shallows of the beach. It really takes me there.

Best ever use of the hourglass mold.

Hey thanks! Sand sifts through time, the Beach, etc...I was mostly just excited at the time since they had just opened up the hourglass, and it allowed for the full 1" inlay printable space. With the graphics on there I really needed it.

More than just the sands in an hourglass, the repeating pattern reminds me of the ridges in the sand in the shallows of the beach. It really takes me there.

All of this, yes. Zombie is spot on, one of the best hourglass uses I have ever seen. Everything you both said is obviously correct, but I also think the hourglass kind of resembles the palm trees as well if you squint. I couldn't figure out why it fit so well and I think that may have something to do with it for me.

Beautiful chips.

@Big Jilm What a collection! I'm impressed by the quantity and the quality of your chips. Must be hard to pull together like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom