Cancelled For sale Paulson classic top hat and cane poker chips. 7$ per chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes actually I have, the guys selling the chips in sets of 10 sell them for 150$ a set, and have sold 9 sets already.
A few things.

First is you made a huge mistake in your listing. Your chips are NOT Paulson Top Hat and Cane mold chips they ARE Paulson house mold chips. A couple folks already pointed that out to you and you haven’t changed it. In this community there is a huge difference between the desirability of Top Hat and Cane mold vs House Mold. Both are Paulson but not the same. Think of it this way, you wouldn’t try to sell a Chevy Camaro by listing it as a Chevy Corvette, kind of same thing here.

Second, getting banned by eBay is a huge red flag in a community where we exchange hundreds and thousands of dollars of cash and chips based on a sort of group commonality of trust and goodwill. Even if they banned you completely by mistake it would make many of us hesitant to send a large sum of money.

Third, you asked about the chips value and got replies from many well respected posters about the value of those chips, at the value in this community, and completely ignore those folks and post them for sale at a much higher price than anyone have you. You’re free to price them at whatever you wish but doesn’t mean they will sell.

Lastly, I don’t know if you’re a poker player and chipper or just someone trying to make a quick buck, and it’s ok if you are or aren’t, but remember a good salesman has to know his potential customers. And by finding this forum you have stumbled upon the most knowledgeable group in the world (excluding me) when it comes to poker chips.

Good luck, if you love poker and poker chips then stick around and get to know the folks around here and enjoy our common love of poker and poker chips.

And if someone asks if a hot dog is a sandwich don’t answer.

I’ve said it in other post that I like the community and was planning on sticking around, it’s sad that I got backlash for selling chips at (what I thought) was a good deal considering no one but eBay has them for sale. Sorry if it seemed like I was just here to unload chips to you.
About 3 person advised you about the value / chips pricing prior to your sales thread

There’s also a number of Paulson Classics sales here over the past 6 months with price ranging $2.50 to $4 per chips depending on the denominations and conditions.

So ya I don’t find ur argument valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom