Cancelled For sale Paulson classic top hat and cane poker chips. 7$ per chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdcruz1999

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling these chips for $7 a chip. All including box for 2086$. All in very good/excellent condition. In my opinion these chips have seen almost no play.
1$ - 98
5$ - 75
10$ -60
25$ -40
100$ -25
Will ship!
Thank you for your interest!
If Shipping in U.S will be free.

Attachments

• IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 70933661302__B5747F50-CD97-4F03-8E98-3D06AFEFE50B.jpeg
    70933661302__B5747F50-CD97-4F03-8E98-3D06AFEFE50B.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG-1684.jpg
    IMG-1684.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 113
Selling these chips for $7 a chip. All including box for 2086$. All in very good/excellent condition. In my opinion these chips have seen almost no play.
1$ - 98
5$ - 75
10$ -60
25$ -40
100$ -25
Will ship!
Thank you for your interest!
If Shipping in U.S will be free.
Your are the same guy asked for opinion about this chips couple days ago
Right?

i mean, there not for sale anywhere expect eBay where they are selling for how much i put them up so can you blame me? and a lot of are shaming/belittling which is crazy to me

list and sell so high then
listing for a price and selling for that price are 2 different things.

eBay is full of overpriced items (and will continue to be as long as there is no fee for posting an ad.)

Have you searched eBay for comparable Sold listings? There's a way to filter this on eBay, but only goes back a certain time in recent history, IIRC.

listing for a price and selling for that price are 2 different things.

eBay is full of overpriced items (and will continue to be as long as there is no fee for posting an ad.)

Have you searched eBay for comparable Sold listings? There's a way to filter this on eBay, but only goes back a certain time in recent history, IIRC.
Yes actually I have, the guys selling the chips in sets of 10 sell them for 150$ a set, and have sold 9 sets already.

what does it tell you? lol that eBay mistakenly banned a account they couldn't verify, seeing the shit side of people here tbh very sad
you don't "accidently" get banned from a MAJOR site like eBay over just a random "unknown" reason as you stated

I'm not going to crap on your sales thread, you can ask whatever you want for your chips.

But here's a little insight to the backlash you seem to be getting. This is a community of chip lovers, although many will admit it's not the community is used to be. Nonetheless, we love to hear members that scored great deals on chips, it's what we all look for when shopping.
But there is the appearance now that when you joined, it was solely to unload these to someone in the community. Had you joined, spent some time here and shared your chipping experiences, then put them up for sale at market value, the appearance would be ENTIRELY different.

Regarding value, those eBay sales are people that are generally not in the PCF community and are willing to make a quick purchase without much research. You could certainly go that route, and make more $$ than here. Or, you could stick around, and become a chip fanatic like so many here!

Best of luck either way.

you don't "accidently" get banned from a MAJOR site like eBay over just a random "unknown" reason as you
Then you don’t know eBay’s terms when they do restrict accounts, policy states they don’t have to give you a reason as it could “put eBay at risk” I believe it was due to verifying(most sites have a problem verifying my identity). Don’t post if you don’t know tbh.

I'm not going to crap on your sales thread, you can ask whatever you want for your chips.

But here's a little insight to the backlash you seem to be getting. This is a community of chip lovers, although many will admit it's not the community is used to be. Nonetheless, we love to hear members that scored great deals on chips, it's what we all look for when shopping.
But there is the appearance now that when you joined, it was solely to unload these to someone in the community. Had you joined, spent some time here and shared your chipping experiences, then put them up for sale at market value, the appearance would be ENTIRELY different.

Regarding value, those eBay sales are people that are generally not in the PCF community and are willing to make a quick purchase without much research. You could certainly go that route, and make more $$ than here. Or, you could stick around, and become a chip fanatic like so many here!

Best of luck either way.
I’ve said it in other post that I like the community and was planning on sticking around, it’s sad that I got backlash for selling chips at (what I thought) was a good deal considering no one but eBay has them for sale. Sorry if it seemed like I was just here to unload chips to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom