For Sale Folding Chanman table - Full size 44in x 96in - Folds in half also (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

namsupak

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have an extra table that I'd like to sell. Originally purchased from Chanman poker tables. At the time I needed a table that was able to be transported "easily" in a smaller SUV and also small enough to be put away in a closet. Hence this custom size of 44" x 96".

It is actually one of the tables on his site HERE

There is a small tear in the vinyl, I think this may have happened during one of our moves. Otherwise the table is in good shape. The hinges are very strong and this table is sturdy and heavy. This is a super quality table and I hate to get rid of it but it just isn't seeing action anymore and my situation is different now so we needed a full size table.

Pickup only. I am located in WV about an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.

$1000

IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg
IMG_5010.jpeg
IMG_5014.jpeg

Last edited:
How easily would the rails come off if I wanted to replace the felt?
Hmm, not sure actually since I never considered that. I can look at it more closely if you want. I believe that it is held on by the 22-24 screws around that outer perimeter. But I can get the table out later this week and try to take a look.

Hmm, not sure actually since I never considered that. I can look at it more closely if you want. I believe that it is held on by the 22-24 screws around that outer perimeter. But I can get the table out later this week and try to take a look.
Don't go to any trouble. Looks like you will find a much closer buyer long before I can get to that part of the country.

For anyone, out of curiosity, is the rip in the vinyl a big deal? Can it be repaired or if not, will it get bigger? The thought of replacing the rail vinyl doesn’t sound fun.

And B) where in WV, near Morgantown?

For anyone, out of curiosity, is the rip in the vinyl a big deal? Can it be repaired or if not, will it get bigger? The thought of replacing the rail vinyl doesn’t sound fun.

And B) where in WV, near Morgantown?
Good questions.
A). It wasn't a big deal for us and It has never gotten any bigger, I am sure if you were messing with it then it would. I had thought about applying a patch to it but I never got around to it. I don't think that I would personally re-do the vinyl for this.

B) Yes, near Morgantown. Kentucky isn't far so maybe we can make this work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom