Wanted Flamingo $1 racks, and a single spotted bird (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also casually looking for some 5s to pair with them and a solid bright pink frac. Solids are pretty, no current preference on spots or solids but wont be spending tons

I advise against pink fracs and red fives. Usually doesn't go very well together.
I chose canary fracs for my attempt at a set.
2023-10-24 - Flamingo Showcase-3.jpg

Unfortunately I sold off all my excess already. Would've liked to help you out.

I advise against pink fracs and red fives. Usually doesn't go very well together.
I chose canary fracs for my attempt at a set.
View attachment 1247283
Unfortunately I sold off all my excess already. Would've liked to help you out.
Beautiful! Okay, noted. I have the two pink racs and I love how they look with the blue, so they're either going to be the fracs or the 5s; prefer fracs because they're beatup and faded hotstamped quarters, just makes my life a bit easier.

I'm looking at all kinds for 5s. Honestly thinking a rack of black 5s is fine on my table and might look great with the blue.

Beautiful! Okay, noted. I have the two pink racs and I love how they look with the blue, so they're either going to be the fracs or the 5s; prefer fracs because they're beatup and faded hotstamped quarters, just makes my life a bit easier.

I'm looking at all kinds for 5s. Honestly thinking a rack of black 5s is fine on my table and might look great with the blue.
Are you going full solids?

I'm very new to the Flamingo club, so either would be appreciated! Not sure which is more coveted lol.
Just now getting.

The most coveted would be the chip with the bird. It was only issued for one year while the non bird was out for many years. Both being replaced by the unspotted bird with no spots.

I have probably had a total of around 2000 of these spotted chips Iover the years. I finally culled back the collection to around 900 spotted with birds.

I’ll check in the morning for the capper chip.

David

I have this guy. Beautiful. Sharp and clean (looks unused). Textured inlay is sweet. I was thinking of using it for a capper for my mixed house mold set, but I have plenty of options. Happy to see it go to a good Flamingo home.

Let me know if you want it.

View attachment 1247309
I would love to pry this off your hands.
I have a “bird house” for it!!

Attachments

• IMG_7209.jpeg
    IMG_7209.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom