Found Flamingo Spotted Bird $1 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8b0j1g.jpg

I’ve always liked them, vegas, blue, iconic etx but the market went super sour for me when guys had six or more racks and we’re asking way too much for my budget. I’ve got one for a couple bucks, if u don’t find one lmk.

I’ve always liked them, vegas, blue, iconic etx but the market went super sour for me when guys had six or more racks and we’re asking way too much for my budget. I’ve got one for a couple bucks, if u don’t find one lmk.
Market went sour?? I think the market went high on these when people really wanted them and there was no large supply. Remember that the one with the bird were only manufactured for one year. It's called supply and demand and yes I do have a bunch of these but rarely sell. I have traded some before though but I think you are aware of that.

Market went sour?? I think the market went high on these when people really wanted them and there was no large supply. Remember that the one with the bird were only manufactured for one year. It's called supply and demand and yes I do have a bunch of these but rarely sell. I have traded some before though but I think you are aware of that.
I don't have any information about the ownership of this version, but there are many available, including multiple racks. I recall someone asking exorbitant prices, like 10 times ($1000) the value of a rack. This made me realize that I definitely prefer the plain Jane blue version. If that was the prevailing market trend, so be it, yet it also made me uncertain about others' opinions as well It dampened my enthusiasm for them.

However, I do have a few of these singles lying around that I don't need, and I would be happy to assist anyone who wants them.

=)

Found a better one on eBay (included in a set of four chips). Maybe buy the set and sell the other three??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom