Finding a dedicated dealer (1 Viewer)

DeusEx

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try playing double board six card PLO with an implosion with poker sized cards and get back to me.
I get it

90CF2657-7F74-4DCD-A851-1529C719EE71.jpeg

Goldfish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am violently against using poker sized cards.
I actually like poker size - easier to see them. But I understand the other side. I know a lot of pros don’t like poker size cause you have to lift them up higher creating a higher risk of exposing the hand.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like poker size - easier to see them. But I understand the other side. I know a lot of pros don’t like poker size cause you have to lift them up higher creating a higher risk of exposing the hand.
I would need to switch to jumbo index if we stopped playing on the round table. But no way I go poker sized. I'm not a heathen.

Goldfish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would need to switch to jumbo index if we stopped playing on the round table. But no way I go poker sized. I'm not a heathen.
Wait till you get older and your eyes start to go. The first time you mistake a club for a spade and lose your stack cause u think you have a flush, you’re gonna convert really fast. Bigger is always better.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait till you get older and your eyes start to go. The first time you mistake a club for a spade and lose your stack cause u think you have a flush, you’re gonna convert really fast. Bigger is always better.
I'm sure I could just explain nicely that I thought I had a flush, and the villain would give my money back, right?

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Controversial opinion coming:

4 colour deck. Poker size if you want.

(Although I've only seen Copags, as I think both Desjgn and Faded Spade are bridge)

Frogzilla

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TX card house or shuffle 214 should be good dealers as they do spread couple mixed games, they do double board bomb pots, they are all hand shuffle, and they all use bridge decks.

Probably Nick would be a good source since he works at Shuffle. I’m guessing they pull in with tips $30-40 pretax per hr. You may get some dealers willing to take less because they might, uh, plan to forget to file taxes

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TX card house or shuffle 214 should be good dealers as they do spread couple mixed games, they do double board bomb pots, they are all hand shuffle, and they all use bridge decks.

Probably Nick would be a good source since he works at Shuffle. I’m guessing they pull in with tips $30-40 pretax per hr. You may get some dealers willing to take less because they might, uh, plan to forget to file taxes
100% could not play for 8 hours with Nick as my dealer.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a home game dealer in Chicago if anyone does this or knows someone who does please send me a DM. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom