FDL The Golden Apple, a CPC custom set (1 Viewer)

Manz

High Hand
Reaction score
Many of you know "the golden apple" from a cash set i ordered under ASM some years ago, now it's time for the tourney set under CPC. I just received the chips last night, so they are still full of chalky dust, i will put some oil on them soon (i will add more pics). Enjoy :eek:

4.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

(note: the chips were putting on a felt over an old wooden table, since my poker table is in the garage, so some stacks appear to be higher than others, the chips are perfectly equal)

620 chips ordered, received around 650. Colours are:

-Butterscotch with retro blue and arc yellow
-Charcoal with dg orange and green
-Purple with retro blue
-Red with butterscotch and dg pink
-Light blue with retro red and charcoal

Last edited:
Very nice!

It's funny because I'm not usually a simplicity guy but I'm really into the butterscotch 25. Love the red 1000 as well.

OUTSTANDING!!! I absolutely loved the set! Great design and colors... And CPC seems to be producing chips that at least rival the golden age ASM... Congrats for the set and thank you for the fantastic pictures...

Very nice, thanks for feeding the hungry chip nerds. That 5k is off da chain!

Now oil those babies up and take some more pics. I suspect that the 100 and 1k will rival the 5k after some oil. ;)

Beautiful. 5000 is my favorite chip. I will refer to these chips for color combos in the future!

Edit: 100, 1000 and 5000 are all really unexpected color combos that work so well. Love to be surprised like that!

Oh man. What an awesome set! Those T500s really set it off for me, but so do those T1000s! They all look really great! Congratulations!

I'm with you and P5W there... I think the T500 colors/design has a great effect in a colorful set like that... I really like that chips in context of the whole set...

Oh man. What an awesome set! Those T500s really set it off for me, but so do those T1000s! They all look really great! Congratulations!

Great set! Congrats! Really dig the 500 but they're all sweet chips! :)

love it. of course, i wouldn't complain about a bit of new pr0n for the cash set either now that you have its sister set in the house :)

Awesome looking set! Definitely would love to see more pron once you get them oiled up!

It's days like this that make me think "...and they almost didn't try to fix the FDL".

Chips added to the Custom Chip Database.

This is a sick set. Love that purple/blue 500 and the 1K. And I would love some pictures of them with their family.

Kudos to CPC for these great edge spots that they are allowing us to use.

Congrats on a great set!! Loving the hundo myself.

I feel kinda proud to be part of the resurrection and also happy to see all these beautiful new chips.

Really nice! Super loving the 1 and 5k!
Im so glad i got the ball rolling on the fdl mold! :) so we can see great sets like this

Everyone that played a part in fixing the FDL by ordering FDL chips did a great service to the community. However, I think we need to thank "Shoeless" Stu Unger whose ghost whispered into David's ear every night; "Fix it, and they will come".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom