FDL The Golden Apple, a CPC custom set (1 Viewer)

You should feel good, everyone likes a different chip so you must have done something right. [emoji1] we getting some post oiling pics too?

Mr Tree is right, rarely does every chip score the love. For the record, my fav is the 100. It just looks like money to me. US money, that is. Though it is also reminiscent of Spain's 1000 Pesetas bill from the 1980's.

Awesome, I like the whole set. I need my FDL order to go through because as it sits in line I keep emailing poor David and adding chips. I started at 600 and am now at 1000 because it's so much more affordable to add 100 at a time every couple of weeks that my design stands in line. Great to see these though, thanks for sharing.

Awesome, I like the whole set. I need my FDL order to go through because as it sits in line I keep emailing poor David and adding chips. I started at 600 and am now at 1000 because it's so much more affordable to add 100 at a time every couple of weeks that my design stands in line. Great to see these though, thanks for sharing.

I think I know why your order is still sitting in line. ;)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Great set, Manz. Congrats!

Thank you all guys for the kind words :), David, Jimb and the rest of the CPC team did a helluva job fixing the FDL and with the 6AD18 egdespot. About the chips, some years ago i did the huge mistake of selling these :(:

dscn0206z.jpg

So i just used a similar pattern for the last denoms. I'm going to oil the chips between tomorrow and monday, so there will be more pics coming soon.

Love that 500, but probably the 5k a little more!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421748245900.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421748245900.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 112
Great set. Love the 500. Also glad to see how well that spot pattern worked out for the 1000.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom