Favorite Paulson $100 Chip? Here is mine... (1 Viewer)

fair enough.

I am new to this and $225 a rack is still up there for most chips. What would a rock (RACK) go for now?

a rock? oh my. wrong kind of purchase

Oh one more. The inlay might not be super fancy, but I dig it. More importantly, the flakes in the black sparkle like crazy and the spots are the nuts, especially in stacks. Had a set that I sold to @Chicken Rob a while back. Not a ton of these around anymore it doesn't seem.

uaoh7f8.png

Oh one more. The inlay might not be super fancy, but I dig it. More importantly, the flakes in the black sparkle like crazy and the spots are the nuts, especially in stacks. Had a set that I sold to @Chicken Rob a while back. Not a ton of these around anymore it doesn't seem.

uaoh7f8.png
Agreed the hundo is epic. I'll be selling a good sized set of these next month. I'm finally gonna get that custom order in.

Agreed the hundo is epic. I'll be selling a good sized set of these next month. I'm finally gonna get that custom order in.

IIRC it will be 1200ish chips with a great breakdown for $1/1 and higher.

I can't recall whether I even got the set into play before selling to you, but I definitely remember playing with them at your house after everyone else had packed up their chips and left and it was just me and Trav on sleep deprivation autopilot heads up for like 6 hours.

Great set. The quarter is almost as sweet as the hundo.

IIRC it will be 1200ish chips with a great breakdown for $1/1 and higher.

I can't recall whether I even got the set into play before selling to you, but I definitely remember playing with them at your house after everyone else had packed up their chips and left and it was just me and Trav on sleep deprivation autopilot heads up for like 6 hours.

Great set. The quarter is almost as sweet as the hundo.

I'm not sure the exact breakdown, but I added either 200 or 400 more 1s to the set after I got it so there are lots of ones for even a decent 2/4 or 3/6 game.

No idea. I had a WTB ad up once offering a rack of PCA $100 secondaries plus my first born. @pltrgyst was not swayed. :)

Once I subtracted the value to me of *anyone's* first-born from the value of the PCA $100 secondaries, I'd have had to pay you. Not an attractive deal...

Besides, I have a couple racks of the PCAs already. :cool:

Once I subtracted the value to me of *anyone's* first-born from the value of the PCA $100 secondaries, I'd have had to pay you. Not an attractive deal...

Besides, I have a couple racks of the PCAs already. :cool:

Well, in my defense, it would be quite difficult to come up with any chips to offer you that you don't already have. It's a pretty safe bet my chip collection is pretty much a subset of your chip collection ;)

IMG_1109.JPG

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness though, I love that Aladdin hundy. I'm not sure I could hate any chip with that spot pattern though.

To my surprise, I don't think I've seen the PCA Primary or Secondary posted yet in this thread unless I missed it. No love for PCA? I just received a barrel of these in the mail the other day. Certainly not as nice as the Secondary, but still a good looking hundo. Very similar to the Ambassador Plaza $100.

2016041.jpg

Reactions: gpc
Here's some nice ones:

2hgsgg4.jpg

What other oversized hundos are out there? I have oversized Dunes $20s in my cash set and need a few oversized $100s for good measure, didn't really wanna do Dunes for both... I imagine the Vineyards and Crystal Parks are stupid expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom