Favorite cash set and ideas in the $2-$3/chip range? (1 Viewer)

Keep an open mind

Thanks! I have acquired samples of about every kind of chips out there and also done some testing with my regulars. My preference and the preference of all of my players are Paulson THC (or suits mold :) ) chips. Since moving away from dice chips earlier this year I have had full China clay, RHC, and CPC, and hotstamp sets. I also now have a full THC tourney set that I just need to mill. I know I don’t liked mixed sets and I don’t like hoststamp sets. So I feel like I finally have a good sense of what I like and I know how to mill and murder. So now it’s just a matter more of aesthetics and the actual set that I want to spend a bit more money on.

Not much you can get for $2-3/chip IMO for nice minty THC's. Even if you could, they'd be re-label projects that would add to the cost.

Not much you can get for $2-3/chip IMO for nice minty THC's. Even if you could, they'd be re-label projects that would add to the cost.

It seemed like Paulson fantasy was the route to go, but I also really like the suits mold and am proficient at milling, so I am going to try the Private Card Room route because those are some pretty chips.

It seemed like Paulson fantasy was the route to go, but I also really like the suits mold and am proficient at milling, so I am going to try the Private Card Room route because those are some pretty chips.

If you add labels they'd still be over $3/chip I think... but I think you're right, I think that's probably the best way.

Going rate for PCR is about $2.25... I am offering $2.50 and labels are $.30 per. Still in budget and I like that I can organize my chips/denominations as desired since I am milling. But you are right that there are a lot of extra steps, cost, and work here.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom