For Sale Faux Clays (1600 + Extras) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have the following faux clay set for sale. Not sure if the demand for these has dwindled ever since china clays came on the market or what the deal is. Maybe folks that have them are just smarter than I am and have decided to hold onto them.

Red x 240
Green x 300
Black x 360
Purple x 160
Yellow x 420
Gray x 100
Orange x 20 (not pictured)

Extras: Red x 26; Green x 19; Purple x 10; Gray x 10

Asking $350 which includes USPS shipping (via 2 LFRB, $150 insurance per box) and PayPal fees. International shipping available at an extra cost. Not sure if I can insure international flat rate boxes...not that USPS would actually pay out on a claim anyway.

Please reply to this thread with questions or PM me. Thanks for looking!

uDKBdcC.jpg

0ZqWvjf.jpg

nYtvcZI.jpg

UngGZgD.jpg

4PuGIaz.jpg

7EhxLtx.jpg

Two questions . . . faux clay means what exactly? I gather from the OP that these are not China clays, but does that mean they are some sort of "plastic"? Also, are these blanks, stamped, labelled?

I think "faux clay" was a term invented at ChipTalk. They are no longer being manufactured, but when they were available they were referred to as "deluxe dice chips" by online retailers. They are blank and yes, they are injection molded plastic - with the tell tale injection nub. Some folks have labelled them but there is essentially no recess.

I'd like them. I'll buy them if they're still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom