Cancelled Fakeshore Inn Starter Kit - Tiger Palace $1s & Royal Princess T1000s Fakeshores TP RP T1k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has turned on the seat belt sign. Please remain seated and fasten your seat belts.

1699051148054.gif

Catch & Release. These chips are epic!! However, I realized after receiving them in the mail that I just don't have the time these days to take on a chipping project, so I'm putting them back on the block for the chippingverse.

$6000 + shipping

Willing to split if all chips are accounted for. But I have no idea what the individual racks are worth. I don't follow the chipping market anymore. I do know that the TP $1s are worth more than the RP T1000s though (I assume the TP $1s are worth more than the $1k avg price and that the RP T1ks are worth less than the $1k avg). Preference will be given to anyone buying the full set.

200x - New/Minty Tiger Palace $1s
400x - New/Minty Royal Princess T1000s

For now, if split, I will go with $1500 per rack for the TP $1s and $750 per rack for the Canary RP $5s. That adds up to what I paid ($6k) and aligns with what I'm being told they're likely worth. I will split at these prices if all 6 racks are spoken for. If that doesn't garner enough interest, then I might change those prices around.

*Inhaler and notepad not included
*Pics stolen from @slisk250's listing, which I purchased them from

View attachment 1218626
View attachment 1218627
Killer $25 would be the russet tigers or continue the same design w the RPC tournament chips (lilac?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom