Cancelled Fakeshore Inn Starter Kit - Tiger Palace $1s & Royal Princess T1000s Fakeshores TP RP T1k (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Catch & Release. These chips are epic!! However, I realized after receiving them in the mail that I just don't have the time these days to take on a chipping project, so I'm putting them back on the block for the chippingverse.

$6000 + shipping

Willing to split if all chips are accounted for. But I have no idea what the individual racks are worth. I don't follow the chipping market anymore. I do know that the TP $1s are worth more than the RP T1000s though (I assume the TP $1s are worth more than the $1k avg price and that the RP T1ks are worth less than the $1k avg). Preference will be given to anyone buying the full set.

200x - New/Minty Tiger Palace $1s
400x - New/Minty Royal Princess T1000s

For now, if split, I will go with $1600 per rack for the TP $1s and $700 per rack for the Canary RP $5s. That adds up to what I paid ($6k) and aligns with what I'm being told they're likely worth. I will split at these prices if all 6 racks are spoken for. If that doesn't garner enough interest, then I might change those prices around.

*Inhaler and notepad not included
*Pics stolen from @slisk250's listing, which I purchased them from

1698883202710.png

1698883220689.png

Last edited:
Ken pricing dibs?….

No clue what Ken pricing is, but I couldn't give two shits about what @kk405 flipped these to the community for. They're worth whatever they're worth, and I have no clue what that number is. I just know I paid $6k for the set and that's what I'm asking for them.

No clue what Ken pricing is, but I couldn't give two shits about what @kk405 flipped these to the community for. They're worth whatever they're worth, and I have no clue what that number is. I just know I paid $6k for the set and that's what I'm asking for them.
They are worth double whatever a canary rack sells for (I’ve bought and own both lol).

Let me be clear, in case my OP wasn't. I'm not selling the Tiger Palace $1s for $1000 per rack. They're worth more than the yellow chips, which means they're worth more per rack than the average chip price of the lot.

I agree. I’m excited to see what these are worth. I know they are worth much more than $550 a rack…GLWS!!!

I’ll take the blue $1s if split
Let me be clear, in case my OP wasn't. I'm not selling the Tiger Palace $1s for $1000 per rack. They're worth more than the yellow chips, which means they're worth more per rack than the average chip price of the lot.
I’ll retract interest. GLWS

For now, if split, I will go with $1500 per rack for the TP $1s and $750 per rack for the Canary RP $5s. That adds up to what I paid ($6k) and aligns with what I'm being told they're likely worth. I will split at these prices if all 6 racks are spoken for. If that doesn't garner enough interest, then I might change those prices around.

For now, if split, I will go with $1500 per rack for the TP $1s and $750 per rack for the Canary RP $5s. That adds up to what I paid ($6k) and aligns with what I'm being told they're likely worth. I will split at these prices if all 6 racks are spoken for. If that doesn't garner enough interest, then I might change those prices around.
1698884794733.gif

Got any TP secondary quarters?…would love to see what those go for, too.

These are the only TP chips I have. I wasn't around when that NAGB Flipping Extravaganza Event (which included threats by King Flipper @kk405 for "reflipping" the chips only he was allowed to flip) occurred.

I ALMOST called dibs on the 5's then realized they were 1k's. Another thing: when did RPC lose their C? This is the 3rd thread I've seen them called RP's. It's hard to keep up with you kids...
pls buy them and relabel them to 5's. I'll help murder. They fit perfectly into your current rpc set!

mostly so I'm not tempted to buy these myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom