Extending Black Cat Club (3 Viewers)

On second thought, a butterscotch base 6QADS18 would look great I think and fit well as sort of a gold color 100K with blue and green family spots.
blackcataddon2_zps9a7ed221.jpg

The butterscotch ambassador has spoken

I've never been sure about Butterscotch or Chocolate as they're, erm, brown! I suspect I'm guilty of lack of vision but always felt brown base was maybe a waste of a chip? I've never physically seen any in play so fully concede this more than likely my issue!!! :D

Your set has some unusual colors but also some "standard" colors like black and yellow (just in atypical denoms) so I think butterscotch works great from CPC choices. If the T25 and T100K are both in play you're doin' it wrong! :cool:

ccdcs2stack.jpgcchotstampedstax.jpgcctwinspiressarge.jpgcctwinspiresstax.jpg

Hey man, not seen you in a while!

I sent you a T5 a while back - not sure if you got it..? :)

Nope. Nothing. I moved a while back. I appreciate the thought though. PM me your address, I'll send you a little care package. :)

Regards,
Harry

Okay, I'm coming round to Scutterbotch! :)

Nope. Nothing. I moved a while back. I appreciate the thought though. PM me your address, I'll send you a little care package. :)

Regards,
Harry

Figured you must've moved. Pm mecyour address back and I'll send you a nickle. Cheers, Harry! :)

Just revisiting this while I wait on updated mocks from J5 on the cash set...

download (3).png

^ with DG Tiger
download (2).png

download (1).png

download.png

I love the colors, but the pink and white one makes my mind hurt. That said, the imperial blue chip is the obvious winner.

Maybe two sets of very contrasting colors on the 100K? Like one that is two tones of green and another that is two tones of lavendar? Did you ever see my commemorative using the same spot?

This is an exceptional chip :)

I love the colors, but the pink and white one makes my mind hurt. That said, the imperial blue chip is the obvious winner.

That was supposed to be blue Blue, Not Imp Blue.

My daughter Megan likes the pink one best of those. She reckons the dogs like the 'brown one' best

By the way the maroon base 100K with alternating green spots is hawt

I think its contrast is better than the Blue base with these spots.

I need to take another look at Scutterbotch - promised courage I would! :)

I think its contrast is better than the Blue base with these spots.

I need to take another look at Scutterbotch - promised courage I would! :)
Contrast is absolutely better on the maroon base. The green seems to shimmer on the chip.

I like these two, with a slight preference for the pink/white 1/2-pie due to the unique edge spot looks:

download-3-png.15698
download-2-png.15699

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom