Exchanging Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Glacier

Two Pair
Reaction score
This past Friday was the first time I actually sent chips out. I had been buying a lot more than I have expected since I joined earlier this year.

They were not high end chips but I still felt like I had to have a moment of silence before I wrapped them up to ship. Lol.

"You are going to a better home. It's not you...it's me..."

Is that just me? Lmao.

They were not high end chips but I still felt like I had to have a moment of silence before I wrapped them up to ship. Lol.

Is that just me?
About poker chips? No. But I have with a couple guitars I sold. As I put them in their cases and admired their beauty for the final time, it eerily felt as if I were closing a casket when I shut and latched the case.

About poker chips? No. But I have with a couple guitars I sold. As I put them in their cases and admired their beauty for the final time, it eerily felt as if I were closing a casket when I shut and latched the case.
My older Brother traded his Gibson SG for a crap bass back in 1990 when we were in HS. Everytime I think about that I want to call him and just say, "Idiot!" and hang up.

Wrapping up two racks of minty Casablanca $5s and sending them to @aggie was way more painful than I anticipated. Haven't sold anything that I really love since. ;)
IMG_20210301_095456.jpg

Flamingo Casablanca-4.jpg

Flamingo Casablanca-3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom