Cancelled Excellent condition Bahamia set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erick!!! I see flat butt, hidden butt, and juicy butt... but that amazing set of chips and you don't own "Dat Azz!"
View attachment 919841
The ruler of ALL Bahamia buttons! Lol
I've had these for a while and didn't know that each one had a name - please enlighten me!

1653926419269.png

I've had these for a while and didn't know that each one had a name - please enlighten me!
Don't get Brie started on the top center Chris... we don't talk about her. Top left is "hidden butt" there almost got it right but someone put "art work" over God's Art... that should not be allowed!

Bottom left is "chair & umbrella" the most sensible button for playing a family game or on an all women's church retreat. Nice button... butt... well, NO butt, that's the problem! Lmao

"The swing" bottom center, the hybrid cross over button. She is sexy but has class... not walking around in a thong. Sure we love that but we need a button that covers the middle ground for explaining the "Birds n Bees" to our 12 boys... this one should cover that and also not get you smacked in the head by your wife when she walks by the table.

"Juicy Butt" / squished butt is bottom right. She has the right curves, but not the greatest angle for the shot, again we have "art work" interfering in the mid region there, should the butt not be center of attention with this line of buttons?but instead our attention is stolen by gorgeous flowing blonde hair. Some of us are trully curious how long her hair actually is and will never find out at this point. Lol

"FLAT BUTT/ugly butt" is not in your collection and that is a good thing. Yellow Bikini girl just has a flat non shaped butt and IMO should have never made the collection. That ass is 2D in a 3D world!

Leaving us with two... top center "the O lady" for one the base color on this button is completely different than the rest, no one is really sure why no one else is around and she seems to be having an Orgasam all alone with one hand on her head and the other on her chest which is about a solid 12" lower than they should be

Last this button (top right) is known only as "That Ass!" Perfect artwork placement, just the right amount of lace on a purple Thong being sucked in by the gravitational pull of two absolutely perfect bubbles! She carrying a towel... almost inviting us to "come roll in the sand" not sure whatelse you want in this button unless straight X rated... no thanks. This one has just enough class to get you smacked but not sent to the couch for alternative sleeping arrangements.

None if these are real names, just what we call them! Lol

Don't get Brie started on the top center Chris... we don't talk about her. Top left is "hidden butt" there almost got it right but someone put "art work" over God's Art... that should not be allowed!

Bottom left is "chair & umbrella" the most sensible button for playing a family game or on an all women's church retreat. Nice button... butt... well, NO butt, that's the problem! Lmao

"The swing" bottom center, the hybrid cross over button. She is sexy but has class... not walking around in a thong. Sure we love that but we need a button that covers the middle ground for explaining the "Birds n Bees" to our 12 boys... this one should cover that and also not get you smacked in the head by your wife when she walks by the table.

"Juicy Butt" / squished butt is bottom right. She has the right curves, but not the greatest angle for the shot, again we have "art work" interfering in the mid region there, should the butt not be center of attention with this line of buttons?but instead our attention is stolen by gorgeous flowing blonde hair. Some of us are trully curious how long her hair actually is and will never find out at this point. Lol

"FLAT BUTT/ugly butt" is not in your collection and that is a good thing. Yellow Bikini girl just has a flat non shaped butt and IMO should have never made the collection. That ass is 2D in a 3D world!

Leaving us with two... top center "the O lady" for one the base color on this button is completely different than the rest, no one is really sure why no one else is around and she seems to be having an Orgasam all alone with one hand on her head and the other on her chest which is about a solid 12" lower than they should be

Last this button (top right) is known only as "That Ass!" Perfect artwork placement, just the right amount of lace on a purple Thong being sucked in by the gravitational pull of two absolutely perfect bubbles! She carrying a towel... almost inviting us to "come roll in the sand" not sure whatelse you want in this button unless straight X rated... no thanks. This one has just enough class to get you smacked but not sent to the couch for alternative sleeping arrangements.

Button review brought to you by Ben laying in the bathtub

You are an artist, sir.

Also for the record, I hope @Hornet doesn't mind the "butt-on" chatter since we're bumping his thread and it's kind of on-topic... :rolleyes:

Great set. I think I tried to buy these when they were only being offered via trade? Ended up grabbing someone else’s set and now probably have more than I need. Would be interested in a set of dealer buttons if anyone else is selling. Do
We know who had them made originally? I’d like to see some Hi/Lo buttons made.

Great set. I think I tried to buy these when they were only being offered via trade? Ended up grabbing someone else’s set and now probably have more than I need. Would be interested in a set of dealer buttons if anyone else is selling. Do
We know who had them made originally? I’d like to see some Hi/Lo buttons made.

I may have a couple of extra dealer buttons. I can take a look when the grandkids go home.

When this day started, I didn’t dream I’d be reading a Ben book on butt artwork on dealer buttons, but here we are. And I love it.

And beautiful chips…and butts too. Except @Schmendr1ck

Bump … I’ve added two sets in the last few days and something needs to go. Someone needs to give this set the love and appreciation it deserves.

When I look at the bottom right button I immediately think "sandy butt" and then that Star Wars quote comes to mind
I don't like sand.gif

Bump with another price drop. I need to make some room … help me out!

There is Another.gif

I call it "sandy butt" :cool

Bahamia 7.jpg

All together shot. You can guess which one is "flat butt" lol. Sorry for the sale derail.

ABBD5543-02B8-4A75-B657-5D82904482BB.jpeg

Where did sandy butt come from? I thought there were 7 total in the set? And I thought sandy butt was the top right button.
I call that one "surfboard" myself (top right), but apparently "juicy butt" is the correct terminology according to Ben.

I was offered some prototype and/or limited run DBs over a year ago, and "sandy butt" was one of them. I knew it wasn't included in the original 7 DBs, so I snagged it.

I’ve had multiple beers, I need to make room for other chips, and if you make me a decent offer for the whole set at this point, I’ll likely accept it.

I just want to make sure whoever buys this set will truly appreciate it.

View attachment 919911
From what I gather the official title of these from the manufacturer was as follows:

Bum with legs
Face and chest
Bum with towel
No bum at all
Bum on a swing
Sandy Bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom