Cancelled Excellent condition Bahamia set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Relisting this at a reduced price to make room for my Indiana Grand set.

Bahamia set with sharp edges and a flexible breakdown to accommodate a variety of stakes. I’d really prefer to keep this together as a set; it’s just too beautiful and rare to break up.

$4500 $4300 $4200 plus shipping.

1200 chips and 2 DBs. Breakdown below. If you want more pics, just let me know.

25c x 100
$1 x 200
$5 x 600 (100 boy, 100 beach, 100 dolphin, 300 island)
$25 x 200
$100 x 100

0848BD1F-E5B7-40CD-A9E1-483DE1289017.jpeg

A3F43E18-F0A0-4934-9805-867307F06D62.jpeg

EF4D4262-F8C2-4E72-B524-200A53E9BAA5.jpeg

Last edited:
The $1s are rare and the hundos are just beautiful.
And I’d guess likely leaded

Yep. I’m curious how many other sets there are out there in this condition. Can’t be many.
I don’t think there were many new chips other than $1s available

Can’t be many

And so long ago I think a lot of old chip room sets were just lost after the poker boom

The dollar chips are the hardest to find in quantity. Expensive if you can find them.

The aftermarket quarters are a find as well. I looked for years and never found a rack I would pay the price asked.

It would be tough to piece together a comparable set - this chip room sale is something like 15 years in the past. The bits scattered to the four corners of the world.

Not likely to get another shot at a big set like this. If they call your name, better think hard. -=- DrStrange

The dollar chips are the hardest to find in quantity. Expensive if you can find them.

The aftermarket quarters are a find as well. I looked for years and never found a rack I would pay the price asked.

It would be tough to piece together a comparable set - this chip room sale is something like 15 years in the past. The bits scattered to the four corners of the world.

Not likely to get another shot at a big set like this. If they call your name, better think hard. -=- DrStrange
Truth
I want pr0n
Probanly these
The $500 is purple / yellow
FAB1740B-6542-4E7D-9A16-88460137F312.jpeg

Yep. I’m curious how many other sets there are out there in this condition. Can’t be many.
I have one, plus the infamous g-money-mike Bahamia case, from 2011.

If I didn't have a set already, I'd have snarfed this one up.

While the $1s are very hard to come by, these are also copycat Chipco $1s that can do in a pinch and might be easier to find...

Here's an old pic from CT:
Bahamias1.jpg

When the set first came out, i loved them, but they haven't really held up over time. I wouldn't miss my set, but can't seem to let it go
Is this in reference to physical chip wear or the love for them has dropped compared to others?

Is this in reference to physical chip wear or the love for them has dropped compared to others?
well, my set is used, mostly, although I have mint dollars, but they really aren't mint, due to staining, but I just don't like the giant inlay so much, it was beautiful when I first saw it, but it's never grown on me.

well, my set is used, mostly, although I have mint dollars, but they really aren't mint, due to staining, but I just don't like the giant inlay so much, it was beautiful when I first saw it, but it's never grown on me.
I am more in the camp of "a little bit of everything makes a nice collection" at one point I had the Aces and GC both having Giant inlays. I decided we only need 1 and the Aces were my first "real" set of chips, so the GC had to go. But I have always been obsessed with the Bahamias, sire I wish they put a little more effort in on the $25s and up... but I really don't think a better beachy set exists. I love all the different $5s and the idea of mixing them all together.

If I didn't have that pesky golden ticket 100% I would have bought these instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom