Exactly What Type Of Paulsons are these? (1 Viewer)

Pharoahs (same mold) were my first legit set.

However, as is the normal chip nerd progression, I wound up selling them (for 69¢ each; cringe) and buying many other sets.

After a while, what irked me about this mold was that the inlay size that was used is too small for my pedantic needs. They should have either moved the molded words closer to centre or used a larger inlay.

For me, the subsequent molds for the home line (World, Avalon, Noir) were much, much better.

That is very true, but then it's not good for OCD people... then yes I would fill that barrel but again have 14, ok the barrel I needed is full but now I have to fi non ish the bastard barrel. Just how my mind works... of course I could sell the 14 and solve that issue. Also I am not a huge fan of finishing chipping projects. I truly enjoy the hunt!!

Hide the odd number ones as extras in a drawer somewhere. No but I get what you’re saying. Right now I’m not super actively pursuing anything, just looking to add a rack or two here and there and build a chipco limit set. I’m already starting to get an empty feeling. Need a new project soon so I can go back to refreshing pcf every 5 minutes :).

Last edited:
Hide the odd number ones as extras in a drawer somewhere. No but I get what you’re saying. Right now I’m not super actively pursuing anything, just looking to add a rack or two here and there and build a limit chipco limit set. I’m already starting to get an empty feeling. Need a new project soon so I can go back to refreshing pcf every 5 minutes :).
Now that's the Spirit brother!! Get that ole refresh button all polished up again!! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom