Euros 2020 (4 Viewers)

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted…

B1828601-546B-4B7C-82C3-217140F99A7F.jpeg

So apparently now Finland will luckbox its way into the round of 16, if

(1) Germany - Hungary ends up in either a tie, a win for Germany, or a win for Hungary by four goals or more

AND

(2) France wins Portugal by four goals or more

:unsure:

Vive la France! :D

So apparently now Finland will luckbox its way into the round of 16, if

(1) Germany - Hungary ends up in either a tie, a win for Germany, or a win for Hungary by four goals or more

AND

(2) France wins Portugal by four goals or more

:unsure:

Vive la France! :D
only 3 goals more goals in each game to go.

edit. that didnt last last. bloody cr7

double edit. i cant beleive ger vs hun. at this stage the germans are going home even with a better goal difference of most 3rd place teams. lol

Last edited:
Yeah I’m only watching now in case Griezmann will score and dance. :LOL: :laugh:

Edit. Aaaand he got subbed, didn’t get even a dance from this game. :(

Last edited:
This ref is an absolute joke — as is this Welsh 'performance'. Ah well, nice while it lasted.

highlights of the match so far are just talking about christianson and welsh fans sneaking into the country to watch the game... zzzz

How was that a red card?

Think that’s the last we’ll see of that referee in this tournament.
Like I said, absolute joke of a ref — how was that not a foul on Moore that resulted in the second goal?! Even went back to check it with VAR.

Sorry, Italian fans. You had a good group-stage, but your dreams of winning the Euros will come to an end today

Jk, of course :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, absolute joke of a ref — how was that not a foul on Moore that resulted in the second goal?! Even went back to check it with VAR.
They were checking that the ball hadn’t gone out for a throw in. They never looked at the foul.

TBF you need to play to the whistle. The clearance from your number 3 was shite.

Anyway that’s 2/3 of Brexit 2 complete. Should all be out by Tuesday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They were checking that the ball hadn’t gone out for a throw in. They never looked at the foul.

TBF you need to play to the whistle. The clearance from your number 3 was shite.

Anyway that’s 2/3 of Brexit 2 complete. Should all be out by Tuesday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely, that clearance from Neco was unforgivable. We were shocking and Denmark were quality — I can see them getting to the semis quite comfortably.

Austria doing alright. Created some half chances. Italy need to sort out their defence if they want to win the tournament.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom